NWO/Illuminati Denver International Airport

Remove this Banner Ad

As a bona fide member of the illuminati, one who sups frequently the blood of children, I can assure you it wasn't us who influenced Denver Airport, it was the pesky Masons. That lot are always trying to get our goat, and enjoy stirring up trouble for us with misleading placements of our symbols. My fellow Illuminati member, Master Forger EL Witten has written this, debunking our involvement - Denver International Airport Mysteries and Conspiracies, Debunked - NWO - Skeptic Project

As a bona fide member of the illuminati, one who sups frequently the blood of children, I can assure you it wasn't us who influenced Denver Airport, it was the pesky Masons. That lot are always trying to get our goat, and enjoy stirring up trouble for us with misleading placements of our symbols. My fellow Illuminati member, Master Forger EL Witten has written this, debunking our involvement - Denver International Airport Mysteries and Conspiracies, Debunked - NWO - Skeptic Project
Drinking blood provides no health benefits, and is somewhat toxic in fact. I read somewhere that transfusions of young blood (from babies or toddlers) provide certain health benefits. Maybe from the stem cells? :eek:

Drinking blood provides no health benefits, and is somewhat toxic in fact. I read somewhere that transfusions of young blood (from babies or toddlers) provide certain health benefits. Maybe from the stem cells? :eek:
I suspect you should ask Keith Richards, he probably knows the most about those sort of treatments. For 30 years stem cells have been promising revolutions in medicine, still yet to happen in any significant way. Anyway, I must poor some blood on my Wheaties and get on with the night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back