Scape Goat Demonbracket 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

What percentage/impact have respective sites had? ie; BF, twitter, demonland ect? where are your votes coming from?

I would say 60% Twitter, 35% BF and the rest via email from MFC fans in the office who wouldn't touch Twitter or forums (non scientific analysis)

The battle is on in earnest. Here's some action footage from this morning's opening ceremony.

Voting closes 7pm. Choose wisely.

That was horrible, perfect intro to the count though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladies and gentlemen (but really, let's be honest - gentlemen). Thanks to everyone on Twitter for not blowing the result in the last 22 minutes until I managed to get to a computer but your winner - and NEW Demonbracket champion by a record breaking score of 56 to 41 is

TOM MCDONALD

*fanfare*

It seems that many people wrestled with their conscience long and hard before opting for the New King of Sizzle but in the end the cinderella story is complete and like an unseeded tennis player sweeping all before him in a Grand Slam tournament, the only unseeded man in the quarter finals has prevailed.

Congratulations Tom, and also to Dreamboat Mitch for making the finals.

I'm also pleased to announce that the Cheer Squad has revealed on Twitter than there will be a #sizzle25 banner held aloft tomorrow night.

See you in 2014 for the next installment of The Bracket.

That's awesome. and also shows how s**t fans are at picking talent... Jones is our best BY A ******* MILE YOU ******* LEMONS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back