Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

wasnt that list just for the last couple of rounds? Dale has been smashing it last three weeks because he is playing an unaccountable backline role against average teams. Think he went at 97% effeciency against saints and 38 possessions

No was for the whole season to date.
Weird, I wonder how that ranking list defers to the supercoach point system which also uses Champion data. dale has a three round average of 141 in SC but only 96 for the full season.
Oh actually I think i remember Hoyne saying the ranking system is adjusted for being time on ground, so if you get a low score in supercoach for being sub (like dale was earlier in season) they adjust it for the ranking system.
Seems stupid, if you are the sub you clearly arent considered one of the best players in your team so shouldnt be rewarded for that.

Hawthorn supporters have found their voice again on the main board after a win and are back to massively overrated their garbage list.
Mabior Chol is as good as Brodie Mihocek apparently

Hawthorn supporters have found their voice again on the main board after a win and are back to massively overrated their garbage list.
The threads been dead all season they finally win a game vs not North and they come in beating their chests telling us their list is better than ours in every way imaginable. When asked to explain their reasoning its basically comes down to "Because we Hawthorn and you Essington" lol

Jai Newcombe and James Worpell ahead of Darcy Parish and some bloke called Zac Merret was my personal favourite
One is putting a very good player ahead of an star player. The other is comparing a spud to the reigning premier's best forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The threads been dead all season they finally win a game vs not North and they come in beating their chests telling us their list is better than ours in every way imaginable. When asked to explain their reasoning its basically comes down to "Because we Hawthorn and you Essington" lol
A small but noticeable upgrade on the old 'because Clarko' they've been running with for the last couple of decades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back