Rumour Deledio to go to Franklin

• Thread starter Rumblah#16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

If they are looking to play off Buddy using Deledios speed could using Pup as a defensive forward be the best option replacing Cyril? Cause he is the only name I see from the options available that has the tackling(yet to be proven on the big stage though) ability close to Cyrils.

Buddy has the capacity to run any player in the league of there legs:cool:.

Why are we worried so much about match ups.:confused:

The only player that can beat buddy is buddy himself:D

Please tell me he did that on purpose? Surely not there!!

I got told today that Buddy has never really kicked a bag against the tigers?

Is that true?

Please tell me he did that on purpose? Surely not there!!

I got told today that Buddy has never really kicked a bag against the tigers?

Is that true?

Biggest bag was in 2006 where he kicked 6 of a HFF wearing number 38 :D

After that he has kicked 1.7, and 5.4 in the game where he knocked Cuz out.

6 is the highest though.

we will sit buddy in the square and kick it long. contested marking is Deledio biggest weakness.

Geez if contested marking is Deledio's biggest weakness then he's the best player in the AFL because his contested marking is very, very good. I'd say his defending against contested marking is not quite as good as it should be. Not a massive issue on Franklin though.

In saying that I very much doubt this match-up will occur. Might see Lids forced into going 3rd man up a lot though, our defenders will need help and our structure is out of whack. However, would rather him in the midfield again.

Lewis to Newman in the defensive forward role for mine Marked Man. Lewis also has the ability to find space - if Newman wasnt careful or tried to run off & it was turned over then I would be comfortable that Lewis would find space as effectively as anyone else in our team.

I reckon if we can get Lewis to Newman that would be a score draw you would tAke.

Newman is the spiritual leader and his drive out of defence is key for the tigers.
Somehow I reckon Hard d!ck will want to free him up by dropping one back??

Geez if contested marking is Deledio's biggest weakness then he's the best player in the AFL because his contested marking is very, very good. I'd say his defending against contested marking is not quite as good as it should be. Not a massive issue on Franklin though.

In saying that I very much doubt this match-up will occur. Might see Lids forced into going 3rd man up a lot though, our defenders will need help and our structure is out of whack. However, would rather him in the midfield again.

Barnzy In a contest with Franklin i would think the dramatic height and weight advantage to franklin will make contested marking an issue for Deledio.

He will simply be out muscled.

This isnt a slight on deledio I rate him, he is in my DT.

Personally I think he is best in the middle...let him do damage.

Putting him on Franklin is feeding him to the wolves.

Tigers need to win the middle more, to effect and stop delivery to franklin.

Deledio in the middle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back