Opinion Culture Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would have tried to sell it back to the player.

wtf-bro-you-nasty.jpg[IMG]

I feel heart broken this morning, I am angry at Harley for having the world at his feet and being stupid enough throw it away, I am disappointed for the club and all our members, I am furious that I thought K Hunt was a decent bloke when al, he was is a snake in the grass.

Strong leadership is required now otherwise the club will teeter and fall.

Wonderful journalism putting a picture of a 21yo guy who was going through all sorts of issues at the time on your front page and demonising him
The same gutter press would hound anyone on social media who "bullied" a young person in the same way
I agree with Club
Supporting Harley at this time is the most important thing
It's one of those things
He has done the wrong thing, but he's also a victim
There is no way that what has been brought down on him with this chequebook journalsim in any way fits the crime in my opinion

Nothing in it guys i heard he enjoys snorting wiz fiz so i wouldnt worry to much. lol

Technically it's not proof because there's no way to identify the substance.

Could not get him for drug use without an open admission (Which you would hope will come soon)

Will possibly be done for bringing the game and club into disrepute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could not get him for drug use without an open admission (Which you would hope will come soon)

Will possibly be done for bringing the game and club into disrepute.
I think the AFL drug policy will protect him from having to admit to anything, unless the cops charge him with something, and even they would have a tough time proving it was drugs or that he actually snorted it.

Half time on the Port v Syd game, apparently a 2nd player admitted to being with Harley that night in 2013 and good sign of honesty. Hopefully no more mud is slung in the media but you can certainly feel the club is turning a corner with honesty and respect amongst themselves.

Okay so we know the God Squad is all well and good but what are we going to do with the Grog Squad? I want to keep Charlie but I'm not so convinced about Matera and Mckenzie. All three flew down to Melbourne 3 weeks ago so I wouldn't be surprised if they already have plans to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back