Status
Not open for further replies.

redfin 01

Draftee
May 17, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Essendon
for those of you who dont know brett archibald (st a) i watched him play in a local leauge in western australia only 2 weeks ago and i can not work out for the life of me why on earth st arnard cleared him can anyone inform me.he seems to have a uncanie ability to gather the ball under presure and always find targets and the way he defends his teammates with brute force and intelegent intimidation is as good as ive seen in a local footballer can anyone tell me how he performed in ur leauge

what do you mean gawd?
Old Redfin. They tell me the new player wearing number 49 at St.Arnaud has well and truly fitted into that jumper. Only difference is the new 49 can get alot of kicks and he is still only in his early 20's not 30 plus and past it!:thumbsu:

for those of you who dont know brett archibald (st a) i watched him play in a local leauge in western australia only 2 weeks ago and i can not work out for the life of me why on earth st arnard cleared him can anyone inform me.he seems to have a uncanie ability to gather the ball under presure and always find targets and the way he defends his teammates with brute force and intelegent intimidation is as good as ive seen in a local footballer can anyone tell me how he performed in ur leauge
He was an absolute disgrace in the nc league running around like a woman, trying to dong blokes when they were not even looking. The day he left the league was a blessing to to everyone, but i feel sorry for the club he plays with in western australia

Old Redfin. They tell me the new player wearing number 49 at St.Arnaud has well and truly fitted into that jumper. Only difference is the new 49 can get alot of kicks and he is still only in his early 20's not 30 plus and past it!:thumbsu:

And dosen't get kicked out Pubs every weekend!!!

hughesy,
Are we sure were talking bout the same footballer brett archibald now plays in a good local leauge of football in wa and from what i have seen in ashort amount of time i havent seen anything that resembles running away like a girl infact he is goin to be one of our few inforcer's at the club and is somewhat of a mentor to the colts.as for getting kicked out of the pubs i can see that in him he is a very "interesting" man after a few jars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back