Remove this Banner Ad

Albo's opinion

Team Captain
Jul 4, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Avenel
Was just wondering who the BF Kdfl community think is your clubs most valuable player. Not neccessarily your best but the bloke you can least afford to lose. for example hoota grey from stanhope is widely regarded as the best player in the comp but probably wouldn't be stanhopes mvp because they have proven in the past that they can cover his loss with their midfield depth.

For Avenel i would have to say Subba because he is our only elite Key position player (in an ideal world Jed wouldn't have to play kp;) ) and if we lost subba we would be in big trouble.

I think for Violet Town players like Ryan "sweaty" Smyth would be a big loss a lot of his work goes unoticed but he is such a big unit (and good luck tackling him he's not called sweaty smyth for nothin).:D

I think for Violet Town players like Ryan "sweaty" Smyth would be a big loss a lot of his work goes unoticed but he is such a big unit (and good luck tackling him he's not called sweaty smyth for nothin).:D

Nothing against Smiffy but i would have to disagree, i think VT MVP for the past 4 years would have to be sean Horsbrough and the only way we have been able to cover his loss is to recruit four or five midfielders and two or three forwards, dont think the horse would like this but i think Timmy ross has stolen his pocket dynamo spot in the forward line this year

I know for a fact tim isnt going to play all year in fp. And as we all know sean has gone big loss good luck to him in Cairns

Nothing against Smiffy but i would have to disagree, i think VT MVP for the past 4 years would have to be sean Horsbrough and the only way we have been able to cover his loss is to recruit four or five midfielders and two or three forwards, dont think the horse would like this but i think Timmy ross has stolen his pocket dynamo spot in the forward line this year

You cannot be serious VT23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are suggesting Sean is worth up to 8 players. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!

Speaking of club Stalwarts VT's Alan "Daffy" Smith grabs the M.V.Person what a great bloke:thumbsu: Love the no stress approach he takes

Bowser been at the club through thick and thin. A true club stalwart. Runs all day. How many games would he have played so far Bodz? He is only about 26 too.

Two years ago late in the final season of the cgfl against dookie we had our only win for the year and that was bowza's 150th then so i'm presuming about 170 - 175 games to date, and he is only just knock, knock, knockin on 27's door......:D

good to see there is a huge BF following from Vt. Any other teams supporters want to contribute?

Hard to judge MVP's of a club. Are we talking in 2006, the coming season or over the past few years?

The names we all hear about regularly would be the ones like S Rasmussen, C Carver, N Montgomery, B Lowe etc.

Some players lift the guys around them. If a certain player was out some might be think oh **** he's out who will cover for him?

Hard to judge MVP's of a club. Are we talking in 2006, the coming season or over the past few years?

The names we all hear about regularly would be the ones like S Rasmussen, C Carver, N Montgomery, B Lowe etc.

Some players lift the guys around them. If a certain player was out some might be think oh **** he's out who will cover for him?

i beleive it's spelt rasmuffen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey bodzy
i think you would agree deep down that the great ryan smyth and dean burden at full flight would be the 2 mvps for vt or at least on a sat night

hey bodzy
i think you would agree deep down that the great ryan smyth and dean burden at full flight would be the 2 mvps for vt or at least on a sat night

Not sure who ya are rockstarr but i'm tippin if ya know smythy and little bill then ya'd know i clearly have them covered on a saturday night....:D

Any idea who tallys best player would be with the inclusion of some G.V players. I would have thought it was Molisak last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back