Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardly - no trial yet and the crooked WA cops keep pushing everything back cause they've got nothing.

As for organized crime, old mate Clayton is indebted to the bikies from his gambling addiction. Also washes that down with plenty of nose beers.

Well no, if they had nothing, it wouldn’t be a thing, and it would be not longer a case.

Hardly - no trial yet and the crooked WA cops keep pushing everything back cause they've got nothing.

As for organized crime, old mate Clayton is indebted to the bikies from his gambling addiction. Also washes that down with plenty of nose beers.
I'm no fan of the cops, but are you seriously suggesting they framed him and not that a person with a criminal past who has friends engaged in criminal activities committed a criminal act? Look, we all support our football team, but don't be that one-eyed, it's embarrassing.

How would you know?
Because of the lack of evidence that's been revealed, also the fact that the club has absolutely 0 qualms about playing him.

What happened was that Pickett's brother-in-law asked for money as a loan, and being a tight-knit family man Pickett obliged. His BIL rented a van in Pickett's name, did the crimes with a bunch of mates, and then transferred the borrowed money back into Pickett's account. That's it. So they'd have to prove that he knew exactly what was going on and financed the whole thing. Considering Pickett has been squeaky clean and turned his life around since coming out of prison, and is also the sole provider for his family, it seems a little far fetched that he'd dive back in again for not that much money (believe it was about 500k but spread around a bunch of people).

Not sure why my other post about Oliver being indebted to bikies is on the rumor board. That s**t is fact.

Because of the lack of evidence that's been revealed, also the fact that the club has absolutely 0 qualms about playing him.

What happened was that Pickett's brother-in-law asked for money as a loan, and being a tight-knit family man Pickett obliged. His BIL rented a van in Pickett's name, did the crimes with a bunch of mates, and then transferred the borrowed money back into Pickett's account. That's it. So they'd have to prove that he knew exactly what was going on and financed the whole thing. Considering Pickett has been squeaky clean and turned his life around since coming out of prison, and is also the sole provider for his family, it seems a little far fetched that he'd dive back in again for not that much money (believe it was about 500k but spread around a bunch of people).

Not sure why my other post about Oliver being indebted to bikies is on the rumor board. That s**t is fact.
Clayton Oliver with all his millions is in debt to bikies? Ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fact = something known to be true

I'm not sure if its been mentioned but i have a good sauce for once.....
Tommy T told me that Oliver had a 30K gambling debt and moved in with Gawn so some leather clad, muscular men didnt shoot up his house as they threatened to do.

I joke about the names obviously but i trust the story.

Last edited:
Tommy T told me that Oliver had a 30K gambling debt and moved in with Gawn so some leather glad, muscular men didnt shoot up his house as they threatened to do.

Clarry could get a $30k cash advance from his management tomorrow

This is such tripe

Tommy T told me that Oliver had a 30K gambling debt and moved in with Gawn so some leather glad, muscular men didnt shoot up his house as they threatened to do.

"leather glad" sounds like a fetish to me.

How do we know it is Oliver who is indebted to the bikies, and not his brother in law? It was only his phone that pinged near the bikie clubhouse, no proof Oliver was there himself.

Not the first time bikies have been guests at training. Collingwood had an issue with Beams and his debts to bikies. It was a genuine security concern for the club.
It’s also a regular trope about at least one player on a yearly basis forever.

Glad it’s finally a Melbourne player deemed worthy of this story though

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back