Check Out My Stuff!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Some good stuff here.
My band recorded our last album in a grand total of 4 hours.
Wanted to capture ourselves as live and raw as possible.
No edits, re-do's or punch-ins. Im proud of the effort.

I've always believed that's the best way to do it. One of my favorite albums ("!!Destroy-Oh-Boy!!" by the New Bomb Turks) was recorded in one weekend, no multi-tracking, no over-dubbing... but the producer demanded they redo every song over and over to the point of frustration-- but it made the songs faster and the frustration gave it more of a snarl.

My band that I posted here recently (Beethoven's Bastards) is no more. So I'm a musical free agent for the third time in four years. I'm kinda getting tired of landing in crappy band situations over and over.

I've always believed that's the best way to do it. One of my favorite albums ("!!Destroy-Oh-Boy!!" by the New Bomb Turks) was recorded in one weekend, no multi-tracking, no over-dubbing... but the producer demanded they redo every song over and over to the point of frustration-- but it made the songs faster and the frustration gave it more of a snarl.

My band that I posted here recently (Beethoven's Bastards) is no more. So I'm a musical free agent for the third time in four years. I'm kinda getting tired of landing in crappy band situations over and over.

It's all part of he journey!

Amateur muso but pretty happy with a demo I handed over to a semi-professional muso mate who turned it into this..

Buying one of these tomorrow, really going to make my Line 6 Catalyst a lot more fun!

file.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back