Tex_21

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2008
Die Kaffeeklatsch
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Landsborough
Just looking, couldn't find a thread for the Central West FL. Was just wanting to know any information about the league regarding teams, standard etc. Am looking to move around Forbes sometime in the future and was looking at perhaps Parkes in this league or West Wyalong down the NRFL to have a kick.
Can anyone help me out?

Just looking, couldn't find a thread for the Central West FL. Was just wanting to know any information about the league regarding teams, standard etc. Am looking to move around Forbes sometime in the future and was looking at perhaps Parkes in this league or West Wyalong down the NRFL to have a kick.
Can anyone help me out?

Gee Tex your heading into Rugby Territory there mate, will be a bit different to the wimmera old son!

Gee Tex your heading into Rugby Territory there mate, will be a bit different to the wimmera old son!
Yeah mate-looking to go sometime in the next year or so, heading up with the other half. Should be something different-perhaps may even crack a senior game seing as there is no reserves.

Parkes got a side, not real strong though.. only won 2 games this yr.
Central west got 4 strong sides, Dubbo, Orange, Bathurst, Cowra... Cowra far to good this yr.

Hi Tex,

You would be much better off in the NRFL, Central West is a fair step down from NRFL which is a step down from Farrer. A good case in point is Matt Smith, PLayed for Cowra CWFL, in 2006 and kicked 213 goals played for West Wyalong the year after and kicked about 25

In the NRFL Ungarie would be a good club as they are in need of players

Hope this helps

Hi Tex,

You would be much better off in the NRFL, Central West is a fair step down from NRFL which is a step down from Farrer. A good case in point is Matt Smith, PLayed for Cowra CWFL, in 2006 and kicked 213 goals played for West Wyalong the year after and kicked about 25

In the NRFL Ungarie would be a good club as they are in need of players

Hope this helps

Dont forget NR ONLY beat CW by twenty something points at the regional carnival in June this yr.

My advice tex is to take up lawn bowls and focus on your backhand. Boths comps are well below wimmera footy with plenty of travel involved - even more considering you're in Forbes. Good luck finding a club.

My advice tex is to take up lawn bowls and focus on your backhand. Boths comps are well below wimmera footy with plenty of travel involved - even more considering you're in Forbes. Good luck finding a club.
Standard isn't that big a deal seeing as I am a terrible footballer. Just looking for somewhere to have a run around. Travel isn't an issue-grew up playing in the LPFL, and the roads up there are good roads

If you're in Forbes, Parkes would be your best option - I wouldn't go to West Wyalong, it is a fair journey for training and the town is a massive sh!t hole to boot... even worse than Forbes and Parkes. Good luck up that way, f$cked if I would ever move back to anywhere near West Wyalong!

If you're in Forbes, Parkes would be your best option - I wouldn't go to West Wyalong, it is a fair journey for training and the town is a massive sh!t hole to boot... even worse than Forbes and Parkes. Good luck up that way, f$cked if I would ever move back to anywhere near West Wyalong!

The only reason you won't go back is because the local coppers have a shoot on site policy for you Grub you big bag of splooge.

I went up there and played a few years ago and it wasn't that much different from the our league. lot more stop start games than anything else. if your used to playing free-flowing footy might give that league a miss.

Im wanting to start footy aswell this year in 2010.
I'm chinese/cambodian
I'm 15yrs turning 16 in July.
I'm 170cm and 87kg(excess fat).
I jump about 30cm and pretty slow.
I played Forward pocket and CHB for for school before in one match.
I am quite strong.
-------------------
How much should i weigh for footy?
Should i go on a diet?
What position would suit me?
How do i jump higher?
How do i run faster?
Could you reccomend a club in Western Sydney near Liverpool or Fairfield?

I really want to play footy this year, but not hoping to join the AFL just for a surburban
u/16s or something like that. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im wanting to start footy aswell this year in 2010.
I'm chinese/cambodian
I'm 15yrs turning 16 in July.
I'm 170cm and 87kg(excess fat).
I jump about 30cm and pretty slow.
I played Forward pocket and CHB for for school before in one match.
I am quite strong.
-------------------
How much should i weigh for footy?
Should i go on a diet?
What position would suit me?
How do i jump higher?
How do i run faster?
Could you reccomend a club in Western Sydney near Liverpool or Fairfield?

I really want to play footy this year, but not hoping to join the AFL just for a surburban
u/16s or something like that. Thanks
sorry, that can really kill a forum

Been a while since anyone has posted on this thread. Can someone give an update on how teams are travelling this season, best players, etc, etc???

Been a while since anyone has posted on this thread. Can someone give an update on how teams are travelling this season, best players, etc, etc???

Bathurst still the team to beat in Seniors, although Dubbo came close yesterday, Dubbo on top of the Magoos ladder after beating Bathurst.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back