Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think they can match it with balranald and Kerang. Balranald have too many match winners and Kerang too well drilled. Tigers have the talent to beat them but just play straight into their hands lately. I don’t think they have the depth either to cover one of their big names going down. Coach Murphy has some work to do I think
They only have two big names. Grenfell and Walsh and Erlandson playing in the two’s will cover for Walsh pretty well.
I actually think they could handle injuries better then the rest because they are more even. Last year they were missing half a dozen when they got on that roll.
They have nowhere near the talent Of teams like Balranald but. If you lined those two sides up together then 8 of the best 10 players would be from Balranald

Really discounting some of the homegrown talent who I think can help Nyah make that next step and support the likes of a Grenfell type along with some of their other big names.

Back fighting for that 4/5 position.. geez Cohuna have been disappointing though. Surely they’ve kissed finals goodbye now

Yep kept them in the hunt for that finals spot. I do believe the more they play together especially with Harry Allen back in..the better they will get.

Cohuna will be disappointed so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back