Carlton memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Tried posting this in another thread but got zero response so I'll try here.

I'm shopping around for a 40th gift for a mate who is a mad Blues man - he bleeds blue. I want to get him some sort of framed memorabilia type thing - probably a signed jersey. I have no idea about this stuff and just wanted to canvass a few experienced opinions before jumping in.

Right now I'm looking at a John Nicholls signed and framed jersey (signed on the jersey) for $650. Alternatively there's a team of the century framed jersey where they can place a signed card (can select from a few players) and put a couple of pics of said player in the frame at the bottom like a mini montage for $550.

Bear in mind this isn't for an investment - it's more an awesome pool room type of thing. Are those prices outlandish?, any better ideas?.
I'd welcome any advice.
Cheers

Tried posting this in another thread but got zero response so I'll try here.

I'm shopping around for a 40th gift for a mate who is a mad Blues man - he bleeds blue. I want to get him some sort of framed memorabilia type thing - probably a signed jersey. I have no idea about this stuff and just wanted to canvass a few experienced opinions before jumping in.

Right now I'm looking at a John Nicholls signed and framed jersey (signed on the jersey) for $650. Alternatively there's a team of the century framed jersey where they can place a signed card (can select from a few players) and put a couple of pics of said player in the frame at the bottom like a mini montage for $550.

Bear in mind this isn't for an investment - it's more an awesome pool room type of thing. Are those prices outlandish?, any better ideas?.
I'd welcome any advice.
Cheers

That John Nicholls sounds pretty awesome! Is it an old school jumper or on a new one?

I ended up getting one like this. Not match worn (way out of my price range) but still pretty sweet.

Jersey link

The one I bought is a 1970 premiership version with the player's names instead of Big Nick's stats embroidered on the back. I think he'll love it, seeing as not only was it an awesome victory but it was also from the year he was born.

Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Carlton players for sale:

$2: Murphy, Judd, Cripps
$4: Simpson, Buckley, Gibbs, Thomas
$6: Murphy in clash guernsey
$20 Judd in his tuxedo getting his Brownlow

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Carlton.JPG

Attachments

• Murphy clash.JPG
    Murphy clash.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • Judd Brownlow.JPG
    Judd Brownlow.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Back