Draft Profile Billy Stretch

Remove this Banner Ad

Trying to dig up info on him. He's Steven Stretch's son, will qualify for F/S for Melbourne. Plays for Glenelg - may be U18s this year, otherwise he's top end U16s. Anyone got anything on him, his play style etc?

I honestly don't even know if he's a 2014 or 2015 prospect.

He's playing u18's this season. He's been ok, not going to get excited yet, in his last game he had 34 touches and 6 goals, but let's wait to see how he goes next year when he's playing against kids his own age.

http://www.glenelgfc.com.au/home/juniors/under-18s

And yes, I was being sarcastic, I'm a bit excited over Billy.

Just because he's from SA? What's the difference to the normal draft with kids having to move states? No guarantee he'd go to Port or the Crows anyway.

Kids from SA move to Victoria all the time and vice versa.

That's true. I just don't like the rule at all. All draftees are equal except some are more equal than others and get to choose where they go. Kill the rule entirely. And I say this wiht the Crows now finally having some kids coming through that might be F/S relevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can always do a marc murphy if he wants, players can go where they want when they are good enough
The kid used to wear the Demon costume at AAMI games, don't think he'll be doing a Murphy.

Trying to dig up info on him. He's Steven Stretch's son, will qualify for F/S for Melbourne. Plays for Glenelg - may be U18s this year, otherwise he's top end U16s. Anyone got anything on him, his play style etc?

I honestly don't even know if he's a 2014 or 2015 prospect.

quality player. will go round one next year

What chance this lad gets a 2nd chance at it, seemed quite impressive when given a run in the 1s.

What chance this lad gets a 2nd chance at it, seemed quite impressive when given a run in the 1s.
Hasn’t got better since 2016. Think he tried to bulk up too much which affected his outside ability

At his best a great runner with poise using the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back