BigFooty Servers

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does any company host game servers?

Well apart from the companies that actually develop the game, I don't know, you tell me? I'm assuming it's because of ad revenue or something of that sort, I never play anything online though so I'm not sure if there is actually a way of advertising through these servers.

to expand his site, these servers are a investment to expand into a new market. Gaming sites/hubs are usually very successful in taking advantage of gaming specific ads and have higher conversion rates than ads for other niche's. Given the potential of Bigfooty one would think Chief is not happy with his ~$80,000 per month of adsense revenue.

Fair enough, cheers :thumbsu:

To allow the users to have a bit of fun?

Lol...

Mrs Chief: "Are you playing that mining game again?"

Chief: "No I am working on a server to maximise revenue potential from online gaming enthusiasts."

Mrs Chief: "Oh. OK."

Chief: *silent chuckle*
Diamonds are income, right?

:eek:

Mrs Chief: "Are you playing that mining game again?"

Chief: "No I am working on a server to maximise revenue potential from online gaming enthusiasts."

Mrs Chief: "Oh. OK."

Chief: *silent chuckle*
ehehehe :)

Hey as far as online gaming thingies goes, Subspace/Continuum will never be popular enough with you lot for a BF arena, but any interested parties can still always squad up (multi-arena) together. Currently I fly around under the AUS$IES squad banner (sometimes using a FitzroyFC squad for some aliases) but I'd love to see more interested parties from here so if anyone shows interest, can create a Bigfooty squad if need be.

I can teach gameplay if anyone asks. (mainly Standard VIE Settings experience only though, so Chaos Zone etc is preferable).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back