Bigfooty League - Division 8 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess you will have to hope that Prismall puts 2 really good games together and can hold his spot, or someone else gets injured in that period of time

True, but i think Prismall would have been given his chance rnd 1 regardless of Monicas injury, but for me now this just confirms that he'll start. Well obviously it doesnt, however i'd give him 90% chance.

Injury barring i think Prismall has the goods to cement a spot in the starting 22. Bomber must have ideas to play him this year as i'm sure he would have been set free as trade bait otherwise.

IMO he's too good for the VFL.

I have unfortunately fallen off the simmonds wagon, not sure why just a gut feeling, probably gunna bite me
Why is everybody off Simmonds all of a sudden? I thought he was having a great preseason, and had hired his own personal trainer, yada yada yada? All I know is that he is the cheapest number 1 ruckman in the comp (except maybe for Gardiner/King, but neither of them are great DT'ers anyway), and a proven DT'er.

Why is everybody off Simmonds all of a sudden? I thought he was having a great preseason, and had hired his own personal trainer, yada yada yada? All I know is that he is the cheapest number 1 ruckman in the comp (except maybe for Gardiner/King, but neither of them are great DT'ers anyway), and a proven DT'er.

Wouldnt exactly say he is a proven DT'er, has only had 2 seasons in his career that were over 80 average and they were 3 seasons apart. Nevertheless I am still picking him up as there is no other decent options around his price (unless you are a fan of laycock or maric)

I would love to have him but my team structure just doesnt dictate.

The biggest problem for me in regards to this is the lack of Rucks below 100K as reserves. For my mind i want at least 1 who will play the majority of the season and apart from Meeson @ 91K and Kruezer @ 123K and Hampson when fit, i just can't see any others.

For me to take Cox/Simmonds i want to be confident that my reserves will be playing as Coz burnt me last year with late withdrawal and Simmonds is just Simmonds, not sure he'll do 22 injury free this year.

I'm not confident that Meeson will play 22 either so i want Kruez/Hamps also.

I cant afford to have these 2 with Simmonds so i have decided to take Wood instead of Simmonds and have back up on the bench.

I was contemplating Max Baily as i thought he might get a couple of games but have just heard that he has injured his knee again. Just reported on SEN.

Anyone for C.Egan? A real smoky that was injured last year and is tipped for the midfield this year. Nice price, top 10 pick going back a couple of years now. Advice needed, thanks gang.

He is a Brett Burton type imo, has got great agility and spring and can go forward and be handy there...Has the ablility to be a great Dter, whether or not he can get some good TOG when he's playing and being able to stay in thier best 22 all year is another issue though....He played 1 game last year, hasn't had the best of preperations, but if you can see him playing some good games this year then by all means, pick him up, as he is capable of getting some nice scores...! :thumbsu: (Got 20 disposals, 9 marks & 3 goals in one of his games in 2006, that would've been a handy return of points I'd imagine )

He is a Brett Burton type imo, has got great agility and spring and can go forward and be handy there...Has the ablility to be a great Dter, whether or not he can get some good TOG when he's playing and being able to stay in thier best 22 all year is another issue though....He played 1 game last year, hasn't had the best of preperations, but if you can see him playing some good games this year then by all means, pick him up, as he is capable of getting some nice scores...! :thumbsu: (Got 20 disposals, 9 marks & 3 goals in one of his games in 2006, that would've been a handy return of points I'd imagine )

Cheers. A lot of maggie supporters have him starting on a wing. He's got a bit of potential. And as i don't want either of Burton and Hall due to age i'm thinking Egan might be goer. But i'll be up s**t creek if he doesn't get picked.

Cheers. A lot of maggie supporters have him starting on a wing. He's got a bit of potential. And as i don't want either of Burton and Hall due to age i'm thinking Egan might be goer. But i'll be up s**t creek if he doesn't get picked.

That'll be 2 of us, he's my smoky...

If he's named on the wing in round 1, he'd be a great unique pick buddy...:thumbsu:

Anyone for C.Egan? A real smoky that was injured last year and is tipped for the midfield this year. Nice price, top 10 pick going back a couple of years now. Advice needed, thanks gang.

Nice find Butane :thumbsu:

Taking into account his two injured games in 06 he managed an average of 77, I am definitely considering him if he gets a game round 1

Remember guys if you are not in a division and would like to join then you need to let me know in the, are you interested thread otherwise you will not get in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice find Butane :thumbsu:

Taking into account his two injured games in 06 he managed an average of 77, I am definitely considering him if he gets a game round 1

Yea, damn. Thats why i snuck it into this thread. Next thing you know he'll be the Proud or Symes. I shouldn't have said anything. Carry on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back