Big footy UX

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
Anybody else fed up with all the cookies and pop up adds coming onto screen as you’re about to click on thread or post something?

Surely unethical behaviour on their part to be extracting clicks in that way. Other issues you just don’t know what those clicks are leading to and whether it’s loading your device with Trojans.

Would be good if the mods asked the administrators to clean up their behaviour.

Anybody else fed up with all the cookies and pop up adds coming onto screen as you’re about to click on thread or post something?

Surely unethical behaviour on their part to be extracting clicks in that way. Other issues you just don’t know what those clicks are leading to and whether it’s loading your device with Trojans.

At the bottom of each page is a 'Contact Us', if you click on that and give more details about the issues, which popups, when it happens, ie phone, computer etc. I am sure they can help.

2023-09-01_163017.jpg

Use an Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) on Chrome or 'Brave' browser on mobile you won't get an Ad.
Yes it is annoying because the ad loads after the page so where you were about to click is further down the page.

Use an Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) on Chrome or 'Brave' browser on mobile you won't get an Ad.
Yes it is annoying because the ad loads after the page so where you were about to click is further down the page.
Paying is not the issue, it’s a matter of principal. Forcing you to click on things, that in all likelihood loads your phone with Trojans and worse is not ethical and probably illegal. I will reach out to them and potentially report them if they don’t improve

Paying is not the issue, it’s a matter of principal. Forcing you to click on things, that in all likelihood loads your phone with Trojans and worse is not ethical and probably illegal. I will reach out to them and potentially report them if they don’t improve
I wrote get a blocker but my message was rewritten to tell you to subscribe. Get Brave on your phone it will do it. BF wouldn't control the ad that appears but you can report it.

Contribute financially to the site and that goes away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back