Society/Culture Ben Shapiro

Remove this Banner Ad

No because most people are like you and don't bother fact checking anything before reposting it. Then poor Ben will probably be targeted by a bunch of Ghost Patrols who thinks he runs a dungeon under a pizza shop or something.
Sorry poor Ben?
You're in here defending Ben Shapiro to score points against someone you don't like?

Very cool and normal behaviour.

What do you think of what Ben says here?

Going to answer or going to get threadbanned?
It doesn't sound like he is arguing that the age of consent should be lowered in that clip either? I dont even know why you are showing me that clip or what you think it proves. Ghost Patrol's original statement was:
Given Shapiro's well publicised comments on wanting to lower the age of consent, I find this comment is distasteful FK.
It's very concerning.

It doesn't sound like he is arguing that the age of consent should be lowered in that clip either? I dont even know why you are showing me that clip or what you think it proves. Ghost Patrol's original statement was:
I'm not arguing ghost patrol was right I'm asking you what you think of what he says in that clip

I'm not arguing ghost patrol was right I'm asking you what you think of what he says in that clip
Kind of weird to show me a unrelated clip of Ben Shapiro saying some random nonsense and demand I tell you what I think about it or be threadbanned right after insulting me... So cool and normal :thumbsu:

What do I think? It sounds like he is trying to defend or minimize Brand's disgusting behaviour. He does denounce it kind of, but "scuzzy scumbag" sounds more like it is handwaving away just how immoral the behaviour was.

What do you think of the clip? Why did you show it to me? I am not a Shapiro fan so I don't need to see random clips of him saying stupid stuff.

Kind of weird to show me a unrelated clip of Ben Shapiro saying some random nonsense and demand I tell you what I think about it or be threadbanned right after insulting me... So cool and normal :thumbsu:

What do I think? It sounds like he is trying to defend or minimize Brand's disgusting behaviour. He does denounce it kind of, but "scuzzy scumbag" sounds more like it is handwaving away just how immoral the behaviour was.

What do you think of the clip? Why did you show it to me? I am not a Shapiro fan so I don't need to see random clips of him saying stupid stuff.
well it was discussing age of consent laws and he did express an opinion about the age of consent

but your response to this really just makes me wonder if anyone other than Ghost Patrol had posted about Ben Shapiro, would you have gone after it like you did with them?

I think not and I think this was personal and I will go back to my original point which is defending Ben Shapiro to score points against someone you don't like on the internet is not a great look Jazny

Think you need to take a step back, you're consistently hyper aggressive and disruptive on here and generally you seem to be in threads arguing whatever pops into your head to beat the person you are arguing with more than anything, then complain that you get treated unfairly

but your response to this really just makes me wonder if anyone other than Ghost Patrol had posted about Ben Shapiro, would you have gone after it like you did with them?
Are you serious? :confusedv1: Apart from his lack of fact checking ability, what do you think I have against Ghost Patrol? Why would I have something personal against him? I thought our argument in here was funny. We were poking fun at each other and ended up laughing at each others posts. I don't know how you read so much into this...

Still unsure how anyone takes this dude seriously. Was arguing retirement is bullshit and people should basically work till they die last week :drunk:

His good buddy Matt Wlash came out and said the same thing.

I don't know how regular people can listen to guys like this and think in any way "yep, this guy is on my side"

It boggles the mind.

I don't know how regular people can listen to guys like this and think in any way "yep, this guy is on my side"

It boggles the mind.

Yeah, I agree.

That little smart mouthed s**t loves trickle down economics, hates the minimum wage, hates unions, loves the flat tax which would arguably make taxes higher for working class people, and now this retirement s**t. Not to mention his cheerleading for all the wars these past two decades.

heck Ben Shapiro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It boggles the mind.

Yep, no wonder they got so mad when Crowder exposed them for being just as beholden to corporate overlords as the leftist media they love accusing, the truth hurts.

Absolute big business shills lol

He's tried digging his way out of the retirement hole he made for himself but he knows he ****ed up. He's always been an ivy league elitist prick who pretends to be for the working class when he smugly looks down on them. No different than the "Hollywood elite" he hates because they rejected his bullshit screenplays that make the Rise of Skywalker look like The Godfather.

lololol

Benny "free speech" Shapiro pretending to want a debate with Candy while slapping a gag order on her behind the scenes preventing it, you can't make this s**t up :tearsofjoy:

Absolute fraud, as if it wasn't already obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back