BBL Match 34 Sydney Thunder v Sydney Sixers 1845hrs @ Spotless Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great fifty from Silk. I feel he is a little under rated as a batter, he isn’t a big hitter like some, but still scores at a healthy rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand why Ben Cutting doesnt get regular game time anymore. He wasn't the worst for the Thunder tonight but his death bowling ain't it anymore.

When has it ever been good? They wouldn't have planned on using him at all but the game was gone by that point.

I still rate him as a number 6/7 death hitter, I'd rather him at the crease than Sams

I can understand why Ben Cutting doesnt get regular game time anymore. He wasn't the worst for the Thunder tonight but his death bowling ain't it anymore.

Sams is worse

Hope we get rid of the bloke least Cutting can bat

When has it ever been good? They wouldn't have planned on using him at all but the game was gone by that point.

I still rate him as a number 6/7 death hitter, I'd rather him at the crease than Sams
In clutch situations im not sure if he has got it in him anymore

The last over from Abbott went:

Wicket,1 , 0,0,0 and 2

Abbott is a so-so bowler in that situation. His 36 years old and bit like a lot of the old guys in the comp: Finch, Marsh, Guptill, Dan Christian have lost that touch at that age. Cutting never strook me as a person that dominated a game, more a player when momentum came to him , he bottled at key stages.

It was important for him to cash in on that last over and put at least another 10-15 runs - he didn't do that. (And yes i know there were worse batsman than him tonight)

In clutch situations im not sure if he has got it in him anymore

The last over from Abbott went:

Wicket,1 , 0,0,0 and 2

Abbott is a so-so bowler in that situation. His 36 years old and bit like a lot of the old guys in the comp: Finch, Marsh, Guptill, Dan Christian have lost that touch at that age. Cutting never strook me as a person that dominated a game, more a player when momentum came to him , he bottled at key stages.

It was important for him to cash in on that last over and put at least another 10-15 runs - he didn't do that. (And yes i know there were worse batsman than him tonight)
Abbott is 30

Back