Bayern Munich

Remove this Banner Ad

Q-Unit

Rookie
Suspended
Aug 28, 2005
Other Teams
WCE,FC Bayern
What are your thoughts about them?I follow them and have been doing so for many years and I think they can realistically take out both the Bundeliga and German Cup as well as getting quite far in the CL.Makaay will also probably win the European golden boot as he has already scored 6 goals from 3 games :eek:

• Banned
Mattlowry said:
He scored like 4 or 5 goals in a recent cup game i heard.. I think it was 4 or 5 please correct me if i am wrong,.
I think this is wrong.Maybe last season but not this season.Makaay has scored in the last 8 Bundesliga games for Bayern,continuing on from last season.He is 1 game away from the record and Bayern is also 1 game away from the record of most consecutive wins - 14.They won their last 10 Bundesliga games last season and have won their first 3 this season 3-0 at home vs both Berlin and Monchengladbach and a 5-2 away victory over Leverkusen.Makaay scored 2 in the first home game,3 in the away game in Leverkusen and 1 vs Berlin.

only one of my clubs is in CL this year and we play Inter tomorrow. we have a big game against Dortmund only a few days after so I wonder who we'll take over? and it looks like Muller has totally overtaken Klose now is he happy with his situation? I'm sure Butt is more understanding re: Kraft as he's much older.

I've been around these parts for a while now and in my time I've seen some epic bumps, but this is just poor.

nah. it's a Bayern topic I searched for so I didn't have to make one and it can be moved to the clubs board (where I thought it was tbh).

If you have a team, that's your team.

You cant have two teams, even if they're in different leagues.

Who would you support if Liverpool played Bayern?

that would be awesome, it depends what the game is for. i can't just answer a hypothetical like that because it all depends on the circumstances, like if it was in next years CL i would think now that Pool would mean more because of our squad, our circumstances, Kenny, and comparing it to Bayern's recent success I am spoiled in the Bundesliga.

that is another thing it is the German league. when I was 13 I pulled Bayern out of a hat that herr ganama created full of the top flight German sides in a bid to get his class into the language and/or the sport. I embraced AFL and Port during most of high school but when I started following my old mans team Liverpool I also started following the team I got out of the hat, and my old mans Greek team Olympiakos because that is where he is from.... so I have three teams actually. and I support the Magpies in the SANFL! is that all okay with you?

there are shitloads of people who love multiple teams including many friends of mine.. football is a massive sport and the leagues have different styles even if some of that is stigmatized a little? i know three people off the top of my head who are chelsea/inter (two are italian..). boy i hope it's okay with you if they support both

You support one team and one team only.

your_opinion.jpg

maybe that is how your life panned out but there are millions that disagree

why don't you even have pool in your teams? are you american? english? or did you adopt these teams from Australia then claim you can only choose one team per sport around the world..

I'm Australian, everyone knows I support Liverpool - the Penguins are in there as a joke, I'm a part time Packers fan.

I don't follow any other team in the footballing world, not even an A-League team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back