Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

2016 Bay 13 Moderator Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I still don't know how to tag someone, so I am just quoting this cause it has the two last finalists and Starburns as well.

First, thank you SO much to everyone - and I mean everyone, people who got cut from Royals onwards (come back mate)... everyone gave me a lot of smiles and laughs. The first thing I did in the morning when I got up was... check this thread. It was a real highlight of every day for me.

I've said once before that this last year has been hellish for me (my wife has battled cancer with surgery, chemo and 25 radiation treatments) so I really needed the lols. She's fine (touch wood) but it still takes a toll. I really really needed this.

In the same way as Dapper said this had been good for him, it's been good for me.
Cheers, and thank you all.
Congratulations Benwah for winning, and Dapper for making it so far.

You should get automatic entry to the next one I reckon such was your enthusiasm even without playing

If you type @ then the posters name it will tag them. I don't think Dapper would have been alerted the way you quoted Benwah's post with tags inside it

You should get automatic entry to the next one I reckon such was your enthusiasm even without playing

If you type @ then the posters name it will tag them. I don't think Dapper would have been alerted the way you quoted Benwah's post with tags inside it

Plus I'm on tapatalk most of the time and I don't see mentions :(

Just enjoy the 3 peat and shutup
Nobody likes a sore loser mate. Take this and be thankful you made it to the final round. ;)

CM092PRS1X2_TH.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just pumped that after a 5 year hiatus, I come back and Bay 13 Survivor is still flying.

What a legacy I have left.

Thank me later.

Why not now?

Back