Boxing Bare Knuckle FC

Remove this Banner Ad

He might be like Mike Perry in that his skill set is made for bare knuckle
His chin isn't though. He could have some success by bum rushing and overwhelming guys, but I think a guy like Rothwell would massacre him.

Main card was odd af. Russian guy tore his bicep from the bone, Duffee waved his fight off with a shoulder stinger, and then Hunt copped a sweet uppercut...fell down with his arm caught behind him and popped his elbow out.
Agreed, it was a strange card.

The Angulo comeback against Riggs was pretty epic, other than that it was a bit underwhelming for a knucklemania card. Perry's win was impressive, but Alves has always been a bit chinny. His half call out/half attempt at being respectful to Nate was weird as hell, but I'm happy to see him against either Till or Mundell next.

Yeah I mean I'm still trying to figure out the bare knuckle strategies, there doesn't seem to be much parrying because they don't have the gloves. But yeah I think his personality and fighting style would suit, I reckon we'll find out.
I'd assume you can't be winging hooks as you'll break your hand on guys heads but then Perry goes in there winging hooks and deads fools so I'm not signing up to be a BKFC trainer any time soon haha

I'd assume you can't be winging hooks as you'll break your hand on guys heads but then Perry goes in there winging hooks and deads fools so I'm not signing up to be a BKFC trainer any time soon haha

I think you have to have more precise punching technique when fighting bare knuckle, though you do get to wrap your wrists so that probably helps. Gloves not only protect your knuckles but help stabilise the wrist, I’m sure wraps help to an extent.

I did notice guys weren’t punching too hard in the clinch, maybe uppercuts and hooks are harder. Like I said Perry seems to be made for this s**t so he finds a way to make it work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back