PC Baldurs Gate 3?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Yep, saw this earlier, fingers crossed!!

Forgotten Realms is my favourite universe. I read every R. A. Salvatore book up until about 15 years ago and playing BG, IWD and NWN felt like I was at home immersing myself in the world I was obsessed with reading. This would be the greatest announcement in a decade if true!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

oh my god!

shocked_parks_recreation.gif

Did you hear there's a new Dark Alliance coming out? Not much to see yet pretty hopeful for it.

Have really fond memories of the PS2 games too! Would love a re-release.

Anyone else jump into Early Access?

Had a quick bash at it last night*. Very strong first impressions; was lucky enough to not have it crash at all. It's rough around the edges as expected, especially with the in game cut scenes. Still! This is very promising. Just did the tutorial a couple of times with different characters.

Character creation is great! A little limited so far but everyone looks hot and has great hair which is probably the most important thing.

Like I say some things look a bit rough but I love the general art direction. Music is nice and am liking the narrator. Too early to talk about characters and writing but so far so good. I like all the dice rolls when you're investigating or talking.

Shame I won't have a chance to have a decent session until the weekend. Plan is to play as a different character I'd normally do (save that for the full game) and just try stuff out.

*I actually got up at 4:00am yesterday to purchase and download the game, hoping to play it for an hour or so before work. Unfortunately my internet wasn't up to the task, so I just got up really early for nothing, and was too tired to have a big session last night. Oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back