Teams Arizona Cardinals - The Buzzsaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Id take the player.
Hate the idea of trading back for more picks, most of them dont pan out.
Collecting many future firsts tho is good
Last year Monti traded pick 3 to Houston

Was seen at the time as shrewd business as he then traded back up to get Paris Johnson (who looks quality) and had Houston's 2024 1st rounder who had a rookie coach and a rookie QB.

Didn't quite look so shrewd when they lit it up and made play-offs!

So many unknowns

I wonder if he'll be shy from that one backfiring?

Last year Monti traded pick 3 to Houston

Was seen at the time as shrewd business as he then traded back up to get Paris Johnson (who looks quality) and had Houston's 2024 1st rounder who had a rookie coach and a rookie QB.

Didn't quite look so shrewd when they lit it up and made play-offs!

So many unknowns

I wonder if he'll be shy from that one backfiring?
If MHJ is there, fans will be up in arms if he trades back tho, as hes seen as a surefire beast. Thats why id take the player....especially if hes a sure thing

Fans torn on Darius Robinson at 27

We need pass rush but a lot were hoping we'd go CB as our guys got ripped to shreds last year
Good thing is we have the 3rd pick tomorrow and ESPN has 2 CB in the top 3 left on the board. Of the Bills and Patriots picking before us, ESPN only says the Bills have a need at CB. With only 1 CB taken today it all seems to be falling into place to get the 2nd or 3rd best CB.

Good thing is we have the 3rd pick tomorrow and ESPN has 2 CB in the top 3 left on the board. Of the Bills and Patriots picking before us, ESPN only says the Bills have a need at CB. With only 1 CB taken today it all seems to be falling into place to get the 2nd or 3rd best CB.
A lot of college football watchers preferred DT Jer'Zhan Newton at 27

He's still there but not sure we'd go defensive line again?

A lot of college football watchers preferred DT Jer'Zhan Newton at 27

He's still there but not sure we'd go defensive line again?
I reckon we go Newton at 35 and trade up to about 40-45 and take the best available CB.
Or the same thing but best CB at 35 and trade up for DT.
Either way we fill 2 needs with early 2nd round talent and still have half a dozen picks to play with.

I reckon we go Newton at 35 and trade up to about 40-45 and take the best available CB.
Or the same thing but best CB at 35 and trade up for DT.
Either way we fill 2 needs with early 2nd round talent and still have half a dozen picks to play with.
What number is McKinstry likely to go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What number is McKinstry likely to go?
They have him as 3rd best available
DeJean 1, Newton 2
1 of those 3 will be a Cardinal come tomorrow

Then I would look at the Titans
They have 38 but then nothing until the 4th round. Offer them 2 of our 3rds and whatever steak knives to get it over then line.
We basically couldn't miss with 35+38.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back