Confirmed Archie Perkins [signs 2 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll definitely put feelers out there again this offseason, met with him just this prior offseason.
He's out of contract and we will have cash, a spot in the midfield and a chance to play a big role.

Can see him staying but it can't hurt to see if the interest is mutual.

Not going anywhere. Well into contract talks and has cemented his role and gone to another level this season.
We are well into talks with Holmes as is Brisbane with McLuggage as is Bailey Smith with the Dogs.

None have signed. "Talks" just means their agent and the club are going back and forth on contract numbers, role and incentives/bonuses.
Doesn't mean anything, we lost the best player in the modern era of footy while in the middle of a dynasty run.

As far as i'm concerned, until pen is put to paper there's no guarantee.

I think whatever he’s offered, Essendon offer more. They won’t lose him. They’d tell Stringer to GAGF at contract talks if it means keeping Perkins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are well into talks with Holmes as is Brisbane with McLuggage as is Bailey Smith with the Dogs.

None have signed. "Talks" just means their agent and the club are going back and forth on contract numbers, role and incentives/bonuses.
Doesn't mean anything, we lost the best player in the modern era of footy while in the middle of a dynasty run.

As far as i'm concerned, until pen is put to paper there's no guarantee.

dinner wow GIF by South Park

If he did request a trade his trade cost isn’t going to be cheap. Not too many midfielders running around with his kicking skills and pressure. Really stepping up now.

If he did request a trade his trade cost isn’t going to be cheap. Not too many midfielders running around with his kicking skills and pressure. Really stepping up now.

Only 9 teams trying to drag him away from the Dons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back