Am I Bias???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i bias towards alvie?
Thats the dumbest question ive ever heard
its a pointless qeustion that your only dumb enough to ask
Dan Casey was left out of your top ten players-a player who can play both ends former gfl CHB whos as good as any on the list
You predicted that warra wouldnt even malke the granny and alvie and birre would battle out which alvie would win-alvie lost to lorne 90 points and what have irrewarra done to harm their chances beating every team by 10 goals or more
And what kind of tool would start such a stupid thread about themselves
its like asking whether the suns hot
And by the way im sick of all your know it all posts
give it a rest

oh by the way:chris hickey=hack

Boom, I would say yes, but that may be because they are the club you know most about.

I am biased towards Birre, of course I would be after 11 seasons but I will also admit that I do not have the knowledge about the rest is the league as you seem to.

Thats the dumbest question ive ever heard
its a pointless qeustion that your only dumb enough to ask
Dan Casey was left out of your top ten players-a player who can play both ends former gfl CHB whos as good as any on the list
You predicted that warra wouldnt even malke the granny and alvie and birre would battle out which alvie would win-alvie lost to lorne 90 points and what have irrewarra done to harm their chances beating every team by 10 goals or more
And what kind of tool would start such a stupid thread about themselves
its like asking whether the suns hot
And by the way im sick of all your know it all posts
give it a rest

oh by the way:chris hickey=hack
every post you write is a stupid one. just because i do not share the affection for you which your coach obviously does, dont crack em with me

every post you write is a stupid one. just because i do not share the affection for you which your coach obviously does, dont crack em with me
it does amaze me that think you have good comebacks but in actual fact how can you back up what ur saying
u think that no everything about the league and no matter what ur right
and wat the hell r u talking about the affection for my coach?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Boom u wouldnt no the first thing about footy

oh yeah warra beat alvie in every grade
hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back