Cancelled
10k Posts
Apr 27, 2005
8th place
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Ham, Tony Pulis hat
God may not have risen for his second coming, but hes done the next best thing and placed a man on earth who is perfection and slapped a West Ham shirt on him. Whether it is his chiselled good looks, his abnormally good taste in fashion and style, his spectacular goal scoring attritubtes (why Pards doesnt play him as striker is beyond me) or his ability to make so called world class strikers look like world class fools, Anton goes about his business in a manner which makes him worshipped worldwide

Here are a few pictures of the great man

pes03.jpg

To the untrained eye it looks like Anton Ferdinand playing a computer game with John Terry but in reality it is Anton Ferdinand teaching John Terry how to defend and giving him an insight into what makes him such a megastar of the game. That Terry is one lucky bloke

21_160306.jpg

Heres Anton Ferdinand scaring the life out of a poor innocent bystander who happened to accidently be in the same vicinity of Anton and his ball

For people who missed what was by far the greatest sporting moment in recent history, here is a video of one of the most breathtaking goals in memory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iPniHFQJv4

Continue to use this thread to preach about the god-like talent of Anton, preach the message to others and in general bow down before your better

All Hail Anton :thumbsu:

• Banned
Shinboners said:
I think the bystander is running away because Anton wants to play with the guy's....er....balls.

I think the bystander is rubbing his ass up against Anton in the hope that some of his extraordinary good looks and talent will rub off onto him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back