Alien/UFO Aliens

Remove this Banner Ad

Dr Grande isnt great btw. But I think a guy like Romanek is easily debunkable.

Grande slammed Lazar as a fake, but Grande is wrong. He is biased. Probably a fundamentalist Christian so any alien theories are absurd to him. You can't be like that if you want to genuinely weigh up evidence and concepts. Have to be objective.

Anyway, taken from a comment from a video Grande did on Lazar...

Hello Dr Grande. A couple thoughts and some questions about your decision to highlight things with only a tangential connection to the question at hand, such as his mid 2000s arrest for helping some prostitutes in Las Vegas which has no bearing whatsoever on Bob's story & whether or not he's being honest. Also, mentioning the arrest for transferring or transporting dangerous materials, without focusing on how that could possibly relate to the UFO story, when the arrest on that particular charge was something that Bob talked about & said he was afraid of when he took a sample of the Element 115 way back in 1989. It is at best, disheartening to see you mentioning the arrest, almost looks like instead of talking about Element 115, and Bob's claim of that being the fuel source back in 1989, (about 15-20 years before scientists discovered it in a particle accelerator), you left out all of the important connections and possibilities, seemingly, as a way of saying, see, this guy is a criminal. He can't be trusted. I'm curious to hear why you opted to not address his 1989 description of the machine used to verify your identity at Groom Lake. A claim for which he was ridiculed for year, until his producer found pictures and a description of it's use at that facility, online. Seems that's one data point that lends credence to Bobs truthfulness. Then there's the matter of Element 115. He talked about an isotope of it in 89. Again, he was called a fraud for it, because until 2004, I think, it wasn't on the periodic table, because it had never been discovered. Another data point in his favor, oddly left out of your conclusion. That looks bad Dr Grande, especially when you omit that part, along with the claim that George Knapp, who is a Peabody winning investigative journalist, made about WITNESSING the experiment Bob did on the sample of Element 115, and actually recorded on VHS, in which light was seen to bend, and a field was generated around the sample that produced some sort of force that apparently pushed away from the sample, in fact, George claims that you couldn't actually touch the sample. He said that some force pushed your hand enough to stop you from being able to reach out and touch the material. The harder he pushed, the stronger the reactive push back. You left all of that out? Why? Why not mention Bob's 1989 description of exactly how this saucer would tilt it's belly up at a 90° angle, and "fall" forward, belly first. So you can maybe explain how odd it is that the newly released Pentagon footage of a few UFOs shows the craft, behaving in the EXACT way that Bob had described in 1989, when he shared what he saw when he witnessed the UFO in flight. Another important data point, I like your videos. And while I tend to believe Bob is not lying at all, I welcome any and all opinions, and I'm open to adjusting mine as needed, when I get new information. What I dislike is for someone to claim to be an objective observer, only to appear to have had their mind made up and then either on purpose or accidentally, present an opinion, and then only use the data points that support their conclusion, and even massage the truth to falsely make it seem as though there is, in fact, no data at all that would lead anyone to have an opinion that differ ms from yours. Anyway. I hope you see this, and reply. There a many more bits of information that you skipped entirely, and I'd like to understand why. Such as how Bob took George Knapp and a cameraman into Los Alamos lab, where no one questioned whether Bob belonged there. How did he get in, and then introduce George to people inside, all the while giving him a tour. He knew his way around in there. Explanation? Or what about Los Alamos denial of Bob ever having worked there, and yet, a fellow past Los Alamos employee located his old company phone book, and sure enough, one Bob Lazar is listed, right where and when he claimed to have worked there. How did he do that? Last one, why did you omit, and how do you explain that all of the people Bob took out to witness the UFO test flights l, verify that they saw exactly what Bob said they would see. Add the bit that a few of them do NOT like each other, and it seems illogical, even according to your stated logic, that all parties would still to this Day, agree with each other about what they saw.And how did Bob know when those flights would be?

Neill Mitchell interviews Ross Coulthart on his podcast an investigative journalist on UFO's and Aliens. Fascinating listening, It's hard to believe but he comes up with some very interesting theories and conspiracies that makes you think twice. Worth a listening if you have an interest in UFO's and intelligent life beyond our own planet.

Podcast episode below

Last edited:
Neill Mitchell interviews Ross Coulthart on his podcast an investigative journalist on UFO's and Aliens. Fascinating listening, It's hard to believe but he comes up with some very interesting theories and conspiracies that makes you think twice. Worth a listening if you have an interest in UFO's and intelligent life beyond our own planet.

Podcast episode below

Thanks for posting, great interview. I hope the 18 months prediction is true, I always assumed I would cark it before the truth came out.
I still don't understand why so many of these craft seem to crash, pretty poor reliability for multidimensional, antigravity transport vehicles. I'm glad the Westall event got a mention. One of the girls who got close to the craft, was transferred to my school sometime after the event. She said the craft was warm.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, great interview. I hope the 18 months prediction is true, I always assumed I would cark it before the truth came out.
I still don't understand why so many of these craft seem to crash, pretty poor reliability for multidimensional, antigravity transport vehicles. I'm glad the Westall event got a mention. One of the girls who got close to the craft, was transferred to my school sometime after the event. She said the craft was warm.
Why do they crash?
The original, supposedly, Roswell crash was due to it being hit by lightning.
Maybe aliens had no reason to invent a Faraday Cage.
We did. Necessity is the mother of invention after all.

Why do they crash?
The original, supposedly, Roswell crash was due to it being hit by lightning.
Maybe aliens had no reason to invent a Faraday Cage.
We did. Necessity is the mother of invention after all.
I am still uncomfortable with UFO's exhibiting the reliability of Ladas's. It seems they 'crash' very frequently all over the world and have done for a very long time. I remain unconvinced.
There are 2 alternate explanations, the first is they are being 'shot down', which has a number of very unpleasant implications.
The second is they are being crashed deliberately for some reason, perhaps to seed us with tech, knowledge of their existence. In the latter case there would seem to be easier ways to do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back