ALCS - A's vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Sporty Spice said:
ALCS mumble mumble mumble...

Tigers 3 up and should probably sweep.

That is all :p

Yeah as much as I dislike the Tigers for what they did to my Yanks, it's great to see a team that hasn't had alot of success and is often been the whipping boy of the bigger clubs, having a great run.

Tigers are home in that one. If they lose it from here, it would be amazing

This could be the hat-trick of fairytales. 2004- Red Sox break thier drought, White Sox broke thier brought and now the new Tigers might be able to create history too. Should be interesting to see how it goes

Hope Detriot Tigers take out the world series as I have friends in the states that follow them ,now my team the L.A.Dodgers are out of the play off's.

The Oakland A's are a joke!!!

They have to put a tarp over half of their stadium because they can't get a decent crowd. Their fans are best known for throwing batteries and mobile phones at oppostion players.

Major league baseball should move the franchise to Portland, Sacramento, San Jose or Las Vegas.

Go Tigers!!!

DaSawx said:
They seem to be on a role much like the White Sox of last year, who went 11-1 in the play-offs. I do hope the WS is more interesting than the last couple though, would be nice to see a 7 gamer

I'd prefer a Six-Gamer really as the games are when i am off from College, if it goes 7 games then i shall miss the last one as it is in the middle of a Sunday Night/Monday morning so i shall miss it.

Excellent game 4 going at Comerica...3-3 in the seventh. A's fighting for their lives.....

Tigs to the Series
6-3 win in game 4
Ordonez with a 3 run homer off Street in the ninth
Celebrations in the Motor City tonight....
Now to wait for the St Louis- New York winner

usalion said:
Tigs to the Series
6-3 win in game 4
Ordonez with a 3 run homer off Street in the ninth
Celebrations in the Motor City tonight....
Now to wait for the St Louis- New York winner

Congratulations to the Tigs, well done.
That's 7 straights wins....great form to take into the big dance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back