Past Aisake O'hAilpin

Remove this Banner Ad

I think one big mistake we made was when we prematurely cut Aisake loose.

Supreme athlete who had all the skills to really make a name for himself the same way Carlos is now.

Yes, he was immature and didn't have "a total love and dedication for the sport" but we needed to cut him some slack on account of the potential he had.

I hope he stars for the Bullants and we give him a lookin to a mature aged spot (before Hawthorn or someone else do).

He has been hanging out with a cpuple of Dogs players like Ben Hudson.

Seen him twice in Brunswick.

I agree with you...

I thought he was a massive chaance to evolve...

Had a brain explosion moment with certain coaches and was sent to Coventry....

Should have been a case of perseverence

He's definitely back in Australia anyway, and not retuning to the Cork hurling team for next year. Whether or not he plays footy out there is another thing I suppose.

He's definitely back in Australia anyway, and not retuning to the Cork hurling team for next year. Whether or not he plays footy out there is another thing I suppose.

The Big Fella has been lured to probably the strongest Metro Footy Club in Melbourne the Maribyrnong Park Lions in the EDFL.

It will be interesting to see how the big fella goes back after a year off.

Just saw Aisake training with the boys around the maribyrnong river :) was actually pleasant to see him. Leading the pack (of shirtless men :thumbsu:) taller than everyone, skinny as a stick and stood out a mile wearing full arsenal gear hahahah the boys looked really happy to have him around patting him on the back for no reason hehe

god i love football(ers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back