Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

roves

Rookie
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
watched this kid on saturday..got the moves to be a good backman for moula on apponents like harvey..

I think he is a fairly handy reserves player, but don't really think that he is senior material, doesn't seem to have enough heart. Just my 2 cents worth.

I think he is a fairly handy reserves player, but don't really think that he is senior material, doesn't seem to have enough heart. Just my 2 cents worth.

maybe the kid jst needs a chance..see if he takes doran this week and how he goes..

maybe the kid jst needs a chance..see if he takes doran this week and how he goes..

Adam Pollard...reserves or seniors question just answered by roves. If he is playing on Doran this week he is playing full back in the ressies.

good idea, pull some bloke out of the seconds to play on arguably the best footballer the league has seen.

Tom Kavanagh was brought up from Fitzroy Reserves to play on Wayne Carey in a Fitz v NthM match early 90s, restricted him to "average" impact. Fitzroy won. Kavanagh back to reserves a week or two later! :eek: So it can happen.

watched this kid on saturday..got the moves to be a good backman for moula on apponents like harvey..

Can't help but notice "roves" started this thread, then on the Central Murray thread "roves" is saying that he done pre season at Nyah and played night series this year, and on the VCFL website it
shows Adam Pollard cleared to Nyah on the 15/02/2007, and cleared back to Moulamein on 26/04/2007. You also answered pretty quickly the question about you playing for nully, you said it was your older brother.......[abuse removed] you're full back in the moula seconds, you will stay there!

Can't believe you started a thread about yourself

Can't help but notice "roves" started this thread, then on the Central Murray thread "roves" is saying that he done pre season at Nyah and played night series this year, and on the VCFL website it
shows Adam Pollard cleared to Nyah on the 15/02/2007, and cleared back to Moulamein on 26/04/2007. You also answered pretty quickly the question about you playing for nully, you said it was your older brother.......[abuse removed] you're full back in the moula seconds, you will stay there!

Can't believe you started a thread about yourself

AHHHHHH!HAAAAAHAAAAAA. Thanks for starting the day on a good note!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is that the same pollard that played for barham in the colts. if it is doesnt mind putting up the fists. wasnt the best of players back then. has he improved much. was fairly quick 2.

would he be related to the pollard from balranald in any way. he can play a bit makes the senior side every now and then not bad for up that way. dont think there would be much age difference between them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back