Phil Doyle

All Australian
Jan 31, 2001
Rabbit Flat
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Cooma Cats
At our executive meeting in the Merc on our way down th Great Western Highway to Blacktown RSL to go and watch the Oils the executive split over our longstanding policy of being the Mountain Lions - with an insurgent faction suggesting we should be the Katoomba Kookaburras. A non voting member suggested we play in Port Adelaide strip as it was both cheap, and vaguely similar to the colours of the Kookaburra (Dacelo noveaguineae).

The non-voting member received a belt across the chops for their trouble.

But this being Australia, and in the longstanding tradition of giving any joker a fair go, the secretary of the Katoomba-Lithgow Australian Football Club has decided to do a bit of market research on this daft idea.

So we have yet another of these interminable polls.

So, make your choice and let us know. the future of Australian Football rests in your hands. Your vote could have grave consequences for future generations. So, consider it thoughtfully, and toss a coin.

What about an oldie but goodie.... Katoomba mountain men.... and they like mountain women.

Katoomba wildcats sounds good but i actually prefer Kookas to lions

$800k a year for Dayne Beams to fingerpaint :oops:
$1 million a year for 7 years for Brodie Grundy to get smashed by Peter Wright :$
$800k a year for Jordan de Goey who doesn't work hard and has a rape charge against him :poo:
$300k a year to Adam Treloar to play for the Doggies :eek:
Eddie's man got picked for president, refuses to apologize for the laughable trade period :$
Macrae and Henry already look like busts :drunk:
No first round draft pick this year because you were stupid enough to think you'll make finals :eek:
Absolutely no hope for the future, nothing to look forward to :cool:

pieman123 Lip Gallagher jackcass domus Moore of the Same Kirby Kappa The Royal Sampler De Glueie donnie5 gouki88 Jen2310 Johno9911 Billys Back Dead Eye Didak Wagee soreplums Linda_Lovelace Unknown Identity Scodog10 BEEG stormskye JOELY TradeDraft

Pffffahahahahah ahahahahahahahhaha
Wow, i thought you must have been drunk, guess i was umm, wrong.

Pfffahahahaha, you literally have no hope for the future.

Why wouldn't I be taking pleasure in your club's demise? It's hilarious.

there’s a word for people who take pleasure in others suffering... what is it again?

being tough behind a keyboard is pretty boring in 2021 not gonna lie.

Back