Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine playing poorly and then getting injured again whilst playing poorly. Can't really blame him though. Should have played a half in the VFL to build match fitness but what would I know?

You can’t make this s**t up anymore about this bloke. He’s depreciating by the seconds and it’s the clubs fault bc he should come through the VFL and build slowly. I’m still 100% right he’s the slowest Midfielder in the game and any of the fanboys who argued against me on this are delusional.

It would have to be the latest 2nd rounder of all time.

He is just jet fumes at this stage. Won 3 flags in his first 4 years and has been unsighted since pretty much. Very disappointing career

When he recovers from the hamstring injury does he come straight back into the side again or should he build some fitness/conditioning in the vfl first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would have to be the latest 2nd rounder of all time.

He is just jet fumes at this stage. Won 3 flags in his first 4 years and has been unsighted since pretty much. Very disappointing career
I wish I had a disappointing career like that!

By the way, it was 2 flags. He missed one when he stuffed his shoulder and gave us a heroic effort in the second half to stay out there.

Some of the hate for JGTI on this forum is disgusting.

When he recovers from the hamstring injury does he come straight back into the side again or should he build some fitness/conditioning in the vfl first?
Our genius medical staff?

He'll be made captain next game he's in.

Think the club need to have a good hard look at how they treat these soft tissue injuries and the way they assess their returns.

What was to be gained in playing this bloke this week in the seniors
With his history why wouldnt they give him the extra week then half a game in the VFL and then a full game of vfl before considering seniors

Give him 5-6 weeks off and 2 weeks in the VFL and back round 15/16 and hope he has a great 5-7 games to increase his chances of getting a contract offer from another club

Of course he comes in …
He shouldn’t but we know no better. Common sense went out the window three years ago and we still think he’s invaluable!

I’ve said it forever, manage injuries!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back