Player Watch #33: Brayden 'Sausage' George

Remove this Banner Ad

All of this might be just to get games under his belt, or it might be a long term thing, or it might change to free him up a bit until he gets on the park and stays there.

I am happy anytime we throw players around, positionally. If we're not using this period of awfulness to see where blokes fit, we might as well give it away.

We’ve thrown Comben back with the intention of moving back forward. George might be in the same boat. Might not be.

It was mentioned a while back that George would be trialled down back. They liked his boot across HB. The source was as reliable as it could be at the time. The notion was dismissed “hE,s a NaTUral fORWarD….”

When do teenagers get the tattoo on their forehead that declares their one and only lifetime onfield playing area?

Thanks all, hopefully he can get a good run of games in injury free. Hopefully he can turn into the star he looked like in the draft.

Can't say I'm not a tad bit nervous his injuries may derail his development.

Thanks all, hopefully he can get a good run of games in injury free. Hopefully he can turn into the star he looked like in the draft.

Can't say I'm not a tad bit nervous his injuries may derail his development.
Sounds like you are worried we will Norf him?

Can’t blame you considering our player development over the last 5+ years has been a basket case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back