2024 Rolling ALL-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Not saying it will happen as 3 midfielders in the one side making it into the AA team is pretty rare but how likely is it at this stage that Heeney, Warner and Gulden can all make the AA team?

Blakey is definitely in contention too, but he is a defender.

Warner - was that the best performance of the year by a midfielder this year? Bloody hell. The definition of a jet
  1. a stream of a liquid, gas, or small solid particles forcefully shooting forth from a nozzle, orifice, etc.
  2. something that issues in such a stream, as water or gas.
  3. a spout or nozzle for emitting liquid or gas:
    a gas jet.
  4. jet plane.
  5. jet engine.
    Not quite, but absolutely the definition of an outstanding footballer.​

Not saying it will happen as 3 midfielders in the one side making it into the AA team is pretty rare but how likely is it at this stage that Heeney, Warner and Gulden can all make the AA team?

Blakey is definitely in contention too, but he is a defender.
If Sydney are 18-5 or better it is almost guaranteed, as Blakey is the only non-midfielder that will make the 22.

Gulden will be on the wing. Heeney I hope they don't put on a forward flank but you just know it's a chance; he should be the centreman. Warner will be rover or on the bench.

If Sydney are 18-5 or better it is almost guaranteed, as Blakey is the only non-midfielder that will make the 22.

Gulden will be on the wing. Heeney I hope they don't put on a forward flank but you just know it's a chance; he should be the centreman. Warner will be rover or on the bench.
The only way all 3 Swans mids make it is Gulden wing, Heeney flank and Warner bench. Justified by saying how well Heeney is as a forward so they can fit in more mids.

Personally, Blakey on the HBF and Heeney as the centre are the only Seans locks for me with Gulden, Warner and Florrent as a smokey in the squad. Gulden hasn't been as damaging as a wing, imo this year but has a very good statline. Warner would need to keep up current form from the past 2-3 games through for a few more weeks before making a case to be in the side. Florrent I think has been an underrated user from half back, particularly in ground ball intercepts but probably doesn't make more than the token 40-44th person in the squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back