Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
5 losses so far this season:

• Collingwood, R2
  • Crows, R3
  • Carlton, R18
  • Collingwood, R19
  • Crows, R20

Now, we face the CATS. Hence, another loss is probably coming…

On the other hand, unless I’m unaware of some unofficial nicknames, it should be the last C we play against in the Minor Round.

So, at least, there’s that!

Or, we could find out that our remaining opponents actually are GWS C*nts, Freo Cockers, and Crichmond Tigers. 😬

5 losses so far this season:

• Collingwood, R2
  • Crows, R3
  • Carlton, R18
  • Collingwood, R19
  • Crows, R20

Now, we face the CATS. Hence, another loss is probably coming…

On the other hand, unless I’m unaware of some unofficial nicknames, it should be the last C we play against in the Minor Round.

So, at least, there’s that!

Or, we could find out that our remaining opponents actually are GWS C*nts, Freo Cockers, and Crichmond Tigers. 😬
To encapsulate, our campaigns against the `C' teams this season have gone campaigner up! :rolleyes:

One thing I've noticed is we haven't split the middle for any teams we've played twice. 2-0 vs the Bulldogs and 0-2 against Collingwood and Adelaide. Hopefully this does follow and we take a second win against Geelong and Richmond like we did earlier in the season.

One thing I've noticed is we haven't split the middle for any teams we've played twice. 2-0 vs the Bulldogs and 0-2 against Collingwood and Adelaide. Hopefully this does follow and we take a second win against Geelong and Richmond like we did earlier in the season.

Or we may have a 2-2-2 split: 2, 2-0; 2, 1-1; 2, 0-2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back