Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
RegisterNow_Transparent.png ............... join us.gif

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organizing the BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues for 2021

How to Join

2020 team results & rankings are still available to you, so please post a screenshot of your 2020 rank and Team Name below.

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

Once confirmed, a PM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated but please don't leave it late, or you could end up in a lower Division

Last edited by a moderator:

WaynesWorld19 , happy to be part of Div 9 or any other divisions if you need a body. Reckon you should still get a few more stragglers over the next two days though. If not, I volunteer as tribute :)

WaynesWorld19 , happy to be part of Div 9 or any other divisions if you need a body. Reckon you should still get a few more stragglers over the next two days though. If not, I volunteer as tribute :)
Yep currently filling Div 9, which was to be a 10 team comp, but it'll now look to be 16

I've posted the League Code in the thread title, for people to join

original.gif

If you're going to be creating/expanding any more leagues, I'd love to join.

View attachment 1079646
Jono, try this League ...there may still be a spot ...be patient, the League creator still has to back out and create a spot for you

So just keep trying this afternoon

Your League Code is: SHZJDAR9

Hey mate, couldnt find the mssage. Is it too late to join? Otherwise, happy to join one of the lower leagues!
Unfortunately all Leagues Full now ....had to fill the Leagues B4 start R1 on Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back