BBL 2020-21 Big Bash League season

Remove this Banner Ad

Gough and corbies can let me know if that is needed, but I thought I did put in ODI prefix?
The Domestic cricket sub board only has BBL, Shield, Fixture and State prefixes

That article just makes the Sixers win better in that they were carrying Starc and Lyon's contracts in their salary cap the whole season without them playing a game.

There should be a way around this, how can you guess how many games someone like Travis Head or Matthew Wade will be available for? Especially when they're on 4 year deals. Have say 2 Australian marquee spots outside of the cap?

As for the vacant Renegades coaching role, likely to be bid for by a wide array of candidates including Trevor Bayliss, David Saker and Simon Helmot, Finch did not hide his wish that there was more than one McDonald available, the better to play a key role for both club and country.

"I would love Andrew back coaching the Renegades but I also think there's a job for him to do with the Australian team and that's the most important," Finch said. "He's doing a brilliant job around the group and with the bowlers as well, so yes and no is the answer. I'd love him back but what he's doing at the moment is outstanding, he's head coach of this tour, he's as good as you get. I can understand if he's not coach of the Renegades, but yeah."

As for the vacant Renegades coaching role, likely to be bid for by a wide array of candidates including Trevor Bayliss, David Saker and Simon Helmot, Finch did not hide his wish that there was more than one McDonald available, the better to play a key role for both club and country.

"I would love Andrew back coaching the Renegades but I also think there's a job for him to do with the Australian team and that's the most important," Finch said. "He's doing a brilliant job around the group and with the bowlers as well, so yes and no is the answer. I'd love him back but what he's doing at the moment is outstanding, he's head coach of this tour, he's as good as you get. I can understand if he's not coach of the Renegades, but yeah."
Would Chris Rogers be an option?

That article just makes the Sixers win better in that they were carrying Starc and Lyon's contracts in their salary cap the whole season without them playing a game.

seems rather crazy that all players are on fixed salaries, which they receive regardless of how many games they play, rather than match payments.

seems rather crazy that all players are on fixed salaries, which they receive regardless of how many games they play, rather than match payments.
I've seen a couple of articles over recent days addressing that point, and there seems something of a push to change from that and introduce match payments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back