MRP / Trib. 2017 MRP/ Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

I am normal one who stands up for players and think they get suspended for minor crap but..

I think the MRP has finally realised that letting all this sniping, tummy taps, jumper punches, etc has gotten out of hand.
Probably 2 years late, but well done on finally stamping down on these gutless acts.

I am normal one who stands up for players and think they get suspended for minor crap but..

I think the MRP has finally realised that letting all this sniping, tummy taps, jumper punches, etc has gotten out of hand.
Probably 2 years late, but well done on finally stamping down on these gutless acts.

They've finally had a gutful of them

Is there anything particularly annoying or chirpy about Plowman that has seen him targetted? I can see it with Papley perhaps but not Plow.

Must have a good repertoire of sledges, a good sledge isn't ranting and raving and talking shit incessantly like a Heath Shaw it's short and sharp, barely noticeable and straight to the point.

Plow certainly doesn't carry on, but he gets reactions.

He's also a tireless worker, some of the stats for k's run this season in games is very interesting. Maybe he's frustrating the hell out of the opposition for his tenacity at the contest and willingness to work hard to be constantly by their side.

Reckon he's a smoky for a future midfield gig

EFC posters on other boards complaining about our approach to "medical records" without understanding the irony.

rolling.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back