2014 NTFA Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to hear your views on a points system which is used in country Victoria, each player is valued with a certain amount of points and there is a limit on how many points you can have per team. I don't know the full details but it would help even out the ntfa, players still get paid but it stops teams loading up for 1 year and then dropping away the next. Look forward to your input.

I've read a report on that system. The SAAFL use a similiar one as well. It could possibly work. Would still take time for changes to happen as those players already at a particular club would not be rated as they perhaps would have been in a previous year.

I've read a report on that system. The SAAFL use a similiar one as well. It could possibly work. Would still take time for changes to happen as those players already at a particular club would not be rated as they perhaps would have been in a previous year.

Do you have a link to that report by any chance? I believe it has merit and would be much easier to police than a salary cap. Be interested to see how they rate players though.

Finals time what are everyone's thoughts, St Pats the favourites to take out both grades?

Can't see anyone beating them in the reserves. Hard to say seniors. Old Scotch has been my pick all year but have to say St Pats look pretty good at the moment.

I'm hoping St.Pats get up.

Did anybody go to the 'Northern Football Forum' held at Aurora on wednesday night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back