Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAFC MAGPIES - NRL DRAGONS
2011PAMFCMembershipPackage.jpg

2011PAMFCMembershipPackage1.jpg

2011PAMFCMembershipPackage2.jpg

2011PAMFCMembershipPackage3.jpg

2011PAMFCMembershipPackage4.jpg

Anything official from the club with "Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club Member 2011" should be a real collectors item as there is no PAMFC in 2011 although Port Adelaide Football Club membership options won't be fully integrated until the 2012 season. I imagine they already had all that gear ordered as they couldn't wait on One PAFC being approved.

I bought a One PAFC upgrade to my existing PAFC membership so it will be interesting to see what I receive.

They look good Pete. On a tangent but could the mods create a subforum for the Magpies? I'd prefer if we could keep the main board about the Power.

They look good Pete. On a tangent but could the mods create a subforum for the Magpies? I'd prefer if we could keep the main board about the Power.

and were back to square one

On the season ticket the "g" in Magpies is missing... mapies! Hard to pick up as the grass covers it some what. Love the key ring... collectors item imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought a One PAFC upgrade to my existing PAFC membership so it will be interesting to see what I receive.

I renewed both the Power & Magpies memberships prior to the OnePort vote, then paid some upgrade dollars, god knows if I was supposed or not?

I received my Magpies stuff on Monday, very happy with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back