All Australian
Jan 17, 2006
Up the road
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Lenny*™
All,

Could everyone interested in a tipping comp for the RDFL this year please let me know of your interest.. I have organised with the RDFL for a prize for 1st and 2nd place.

Each week you will be required to come into this thread and put in your tips by midnight Friday before the game.. (by midnight Tuesday for Round 2).

The time shows on your post so if they are not in in time you will receive the lowest score minus 1.. We will this year also award a prize for a random number to keep interest for people who think they are no longer a chance to win, I will advise this finishing position about round 15 to keep everyone on thier toes. But in the meantime, just give a quick yes if you are interested.. The more people from this thread we get, the more interesting this could be.. Hope to have a yes from all of you soon... :thumbsu:

All,

Could everyone interested in a tipping comp for the RDFL this year please let me know of your interest.. I have organised with the RDFL for a prize for 1st and 2nd place.

Each week you will be required to come into this thread and put in your tips by midnight Friday before the game.. (by midnight Tuesday for Round 2).

The time shows on your post so if they are not in in time you will receive the lowest score minus 1.. We will this year also award a prize for a random number to keep interest for people who think they are no longer a chance to win, I will advise this finishing position about round 15 to keep everyone on thier toes. But in the meantime, just give a quick yes if you are interested.. The more people from this thread we get, the more interesting this could be.. Hope to have a yes from all of you soon... :thumbsu:

the defending champ is in for the 07 season

Re: 2007 Essendon Nissan RDFL Tipping Competition

All,

We have made the tipping competition automated for the 2007 Essendan Nissan Cup season.

Please follow the following steps to register and good luck.

Go to website: www.mysportstips.net
Register yourself with an email and password.
Click the tab "Join Comp"
Enter Competition Number "10070"
Enter Competition password "2007"
Get tipping...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back