AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper - Not playing this weekend due to "knee soreness" - 3/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs a reality check and go play vfl for a couple of weeks. Close to worse on ground and yet doing those dumb antics after the game. Has been a liability this year.

He was mocking after the game, by mimicking the same action to his team-mates.
It was rubbing it in.

That will come back to bite us.

I wouldn’t say he did well. I spose we can give him a participation award for the mark and then bringing back that mid 2000s trend of planking on the ball at the end
You mother*er. How dare you make me feel old.

I hope he is lacking from a difficult/delayed preseason. Most games this year he has been among our worst.

He was mocking after the game, by mimicking the same action to his team-mates.
It was rubbing it in.

That will come back to bite us.
Yeh i didn’t like it at all, especially after he was so poor all game.

Even Nic Martin said in an interview on radio “what the hell was he doing diving on that ball”

Needs to get back to basics. Clunking marks, tapping to advantage, kicking the occasional goals. Way too often trying to create a highlight reel. Becomes unpredictable to his teammates. Can't remember a more undisciplined Essendon player. His immaturity drives me crazy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s as dumb as dog s**t & he should’ve been pinged & yet still takes the piss afterwards. The only reason they got back in the game was because the brain dead 50 he conceded. The sooner we get a natural ruckman who can do the basics of the game instead of this galah the better we’ll be.

He is an absolute spud.

2 years ago we were saying the same thing we are now about him but others said give him time he's raw, he's a liability around the ground and couldnt to take a contested mark to save his life. How long until potential turns into not good enough?
If he had some smarts about him you could persist but heck me, footy smarts is pretty low on the guys resume.

Need to drop him for Wright, Goldy deserves to play Anzac day... rest goldy for the west coast game.

Even before nearly giving up the game this man drives me crazy at times with his stupid plays.

I will say though he has an incredible natural talent that is hard to replicate. Such a frustrating player, if only he stopped doing the dumb stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back