Lifestyle "1983 Redux Zeitgeist Surf School"

Remove this Banner Ad

Emperor's new clothes files:

See below an apology to creatives from Apple and a withdrawl of their ad for the latest ipad.
Considering that they would have spent several million on creating this ad and that Apple approved it an apolgy isn't actually enough.
Obviously it is actually what they and most of Silicon valley do think of 'creatives' and this is why cultural creation, it's funding and art for arts sake is in the void.
"Sorry we missed the mark."

See below an apology to creatives from Apple and a withdrawl of their ad for the latest ipad.
Considering that they would have spent several million on creating this ad and that Apple approved it an apolgy isn't actually enough.
Obviously it is actually what they and most of Silicon valley do think of 'creatives' and this is why cultural creation, it's funding and art for arts sake is in the void.

The tone deaf marketing department fails to read the room.

Fractional compassion.

Going to burn through my 10 share articles a month from the NYTimes but I don't care as this story is well worth it.
I believe the woo woo that animals communicate to people that are open to dealing with them, as characters and not just plush toys that are alive or a problem.

Going to burn through my 10 share articles a month from the NYTimes but I don't care as this story is well worth it.
I believe the woo woo that animals communicate to people that are open to dealing with them, as characters and not just plush toys that are alive or a problem.

Miles is beautiful. Wonderful photo of him being good with his mother. Lovely, intelligent face.

The soppy wet pet gene runs strong and deep in my family and all my offspring have it too. At this very moment one of our cats has made himself very comfortable and exudes warmth and love on my lap. I can feel myself physically and mentally relax. I have no doubt that some people can really communicate with animals. And I'd love to be able to as much as them.

I saw this. Such hubris and ignorance.

I saw this. Such hubris and ignorance.
It pays to exploit, dismiss and demean.
In that order.
It's a process that we are seeing across the board.
It doesn't pay, then dismiss and demean it.
Happening to the ecology, history, sociology, people etc.
Why I called it the Emperors new clothes....Apple was just caught naked doing it...but they are not the only ones.
Monoculture is when everything is reduced to one value...that value is money.
If it is not worth any $ then it is not worth anything.
The education is almost complete.
There are a few outposts.
This is one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back