Player Watch #1: Nick Vlastuin

Remove this Banner Ad

What's even more ludicrous is that when I have brought this up before some Richmond supporters think there is nothing going on.

All evidence indicates if Vlastuin played for Geelong he would have multiple AA selections and if Stewart played for any other club he would have reduced AA selections by a multiple factor.

In reality they both should have roughly similar amount of AA selections, 2-3.
Torquay...Almost Geelong

Vlas eligible for the Almost Australian?

Like we don't poll well in the brownlow.

Last edited:
All Australian side is a farce just like the Brownlow. He should've had 2 or 3 already. Dusty, Richo, Deledio plenty of Tigers were ignored for spuds. I'd be amazed if he gets one this year because some unaccountable defender who's team finishes top 2 and is under minimal pressure gets the nod over a bloke under siege who repels non stop. Fact is with our injuries and kids we're gonna have so many losses by 60+ points by seasons end his opponents will start kicking a few bags here and there. On his day Lynch can kick 8 goals on Darcy Moore because he's actually a terrible defender. But his midfield covers for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks best
false abraham simpson GIF

Why was he wearing long sleeves last night? Is the fact he played one of his worst games in long sleeves just a coincidence or is there something more to it?
his form has been on the wane last month. zero marks.

track marks on the arms?

Does he have any trade value? I'd look at moving him on. He's so far from the play her use to be when we had a solid backline.
Maybe so. However let’s assume Baker, Martin, Grimes, Meatball all go. We still need leadership for the kids. Can’t all go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back