ROUND 4
bhh-vs-coburg.gif

Sunday 24 April
at City Oval
Crn Whitehorse & Middleborough Roads

Seniors 2:00pm
Development Team 11:00am
94.1FM 3WBC
A disappointing loss last week will see a hungry Hawks outfit desperate for a hard fought win against Coburg on Sunday.

With the Easter Weekend upon us, for all those who aren't taking part in religious celebrations or holidaying, what better chance than to take the family to footy in the suburbs?

Who is playing? We'll find out Thursday night when the teams are announced but no doubt there will be a number of Hawthorn listed players taking the field. Join me and the crew on the fence or terrace, just meters from the action.

Happy Easter Hawkers!

Big Footy Box Hill Hawks- Proud Sponsors of Andrews & Hoegel 2011

Senior squad:

B: Whitecross Cheney Williams
HB: T. Murphy Schoenmakers Puopolo
C: Sierakowski X. Ellis Savage
HF: Breust Lisle Milne
F: Duryea Bailey Smith
Foll: Hale Lewis Hallahan
Int (from): Hoegel Kiel Thompson S. Gibson Mirra Litherland Lowden Fagan Cust Jackson Boumann Schneider Wanganeen

Coburg Tigers
B: Post Miller Grimes
HB: Helbig Thursfield Morton
C: Connors Power Nason
HF: Nahas Tanner Dea
F: Webberley Astbury Carnell
Foll: Derickx Tuck Clifton
Int (from): Cartelli Rayson Browne Farmer Lawton Hore M. Ambrose Contin Hicks Daniels Kahlefeldt Morris Masters

Development squad (11.00am, 24 April 2011):

B: Andrews Bolton Allen
HB: Carroll D. Cooper Cassidy
C: A. Ellis Fagan J. Cooper
HF: Johns Kennedy Grimley
F: Kitchin Litherland Kickett
Foll: Monkhurst Mahony X. Murphy
Int (from): Thompson Northe Phelps Nye Wanganeen Ralph Sketcher Wallace Tobin Wilsen Van Unen R. Wilson

Ill be at the game.

Confused by the squad though, Ellis and Savage named. Does htis mean they will bot not play for the Hawks this weekend??

How reliable would the Dev Squad line up be?

I only ask because it is interesting to see Mahony named as a follower & Litherland as FF.

Good to see Thomas Kickett named as well, or am I just assuming that?

Yer I was pretty surprised he's still getting a go! Everyone watch out for Wanganeen! He's a jet!

Also our development squad is actually pretty good! Mahony BOG last week!

heading to the game tomorrow.will my hawthorn membership gain me entry?seem to remember,getting a box hill membership with my hawthorn one,but i can't find it.am i screwed?

heading to the game tomorrow.will my hawthorn membership gain me entry?seem to remember,getting a box hill membership with my hawthorn one,but i can't find it.am i screwed?

Me too:thumbsdown:

I have a feeling you must present the Box Hill card as a 2011 Hawks membership card may not be paid up as they send them out early before you pay, leading to people potentially exploiting this.

You will need your Box Hill membership card feathers and Tomohawks.
It's $10 (I think) otherwise to get in as a non member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2010 Prices from VFL Website (2011 same prices I'm assuming)
General Admission (non-AFL Curtain Raisers)Adult $10.00
Concession / Pensioner $5.00
Visiting VFL Club Members on presentation of VFL Club Membership card and Concession / Pensioner $5.00
Children Under 15 years FREE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back