williamstown-vs-bhh.gif

Sunday 17 April
at Avalon Airport Oval
Watton Street, Werribee
(Melways Ref. Map 205 H9)

Seniors 2:00pm
Development Team 11:00am

Radio: 3WBC (94.1FM)

Yes, the venue is correct (redevelopments happening at Williamstown so playing in Werribee)

For those taking the train, alight at Werribee and it's a short walk along the river towards Geelong. Around 500m.

Teams should be out Thursday night.

So who's in?
Who's in if we hit the Werribee pubs beforehand? :D

So, you can't get to Tassie- like me and have to work? Disappointing.
Still eager to see some Hawks in action and keep the footy brain ticking?

Well, have we got the solution. Don't miss out this week as the Hawks and Willy do battle (the Doggies VFL affiliate). Get along to Werribee this week with likeminded Hawk supporters (ie we all love Hawthorn and Box Hill) and get behind the boys on the road for what is sure to be a tough game. Cheer the boys over the line and show your support.

"One for all and all for one is the way we play at Box Hill!"

Oh, brilliant, even further away!

There's more chance of me driving to Tassie (yes, you read that right) than driving to Werribee!!!

It's a shame we can't line up our Box Hill home games with our Tassie games so there is always something in the near vicinity to go to that's Hawthorn related.

Joking aside, if the weather is nice enough I might pinch the old mans etag and go for a drive. The city bypass makes the drive from the SE burbs that much quicker nowadays.

ROUND 3

williamstown-vs-bhh.gif

Sunday 17 April
at Avalon Airport Oval
Watton Street, Werribee
(Melways Ref. Map 205 H9)​

Seniors 2:00pm
Development Team 11:00am
Radio: 3WBC (94.1FM) TBC

Yes, the venue is correct (redevelopments happening at Williamstown so playing in Werribee)

why is this game in werribee and not williamstown? is willy oval out of order atm or is it the regional round thing VFL has?

Reckon this covers it

B: Puopolo Boumann Sierakowski
HB: T. Murphy Schoenmakers Cheney
C: Smith Schneider Milne
HF: Whitecross Lisle Breust
F: Fagan Bailey Duryea
Foll: Lowden S. Gibson Jackson
I/C (from): Litherland Cust Mirra Williams Kitchin Kiel Hoegel Thompson Andrews

Reserves at 11.00am (also at Avalon Airport Oval).

B: Thompson Van Unen Neil
HB: Mahony Litherland Kiel
C: X. Murphy Kitchin Wanganeen
HF: Wallace Monkhurst Hoegel
F: Phelps Tobin Andrews
Foll: Grimley Hallahan Nye
I/C (from): Allen Cassidy Wilsen Carroll Sketcher Ralph Northe A. Ellis Johns J. Cooper Bolton D. Cooper

3WBC 94.1FM are definitely calling the game (preview starts 1pm).

Send the boys an Email during the call with any questions or comments to football@3wbc.org.au or follow us on Twitter at @3wbcfootball

I cannot make it this week as I will be in Launceston.

Look forward to a detailed report.

Good luck to Shoey in his first game for the season. Don't judge him too harsh, would have lost alot of match fitness/ confidence after not playing since NAB Rd 1 a while back. Hope he can push for selection in the next month.

Folks, I know I must sound like a broken record (or that idiot on the main board who constantly asks after Shane Savage) but does anyone have an update on how Taylor Gilchrist is going & whether he'll be playing soon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be there and Closed Sessions will be there too.

But i think that Box Hill Hawks might be up against it today,as the Williamstown sides are loaded with AFL players as the Bulldogs have a bye this weekend ,Just bad timing unfortunately.

I entertained houdinihuddo this afternoon at my place to watch the Hawks on Foxtel after i tight struggle all day we finally got home.

A big improvement will be required next week.

After the win ,my traditional ceremony is to raise the Hawthorn flag after each win and houdinihuddo was on hand to see the Hawk flag fly high.

HawksFlag004.jpg

I endured a tense last quarter at Goldhawk's magnificent nest and was pleased the Hawks took four points in an unimpressive performance. Taylor Gilchrist should be ready to play by round 7 and Patto received a 2 weeks suspension for a high tackle in the Port Melbourne game. Musto is progressing well following his surgery and is aiming to return in round 10.

Sensational- limo pick up at 10? :D
Nah, all good, I'll catch the train.
Look forward to catching up with those who attend.

After the win ,my traditional ceremony is to raise the Hawthorn flag after each win and houdinihuddo was on hand to see the Hawk flag fly high.

HawksFlag004.jpg

That's awesome GM :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Even better if you have some annoying opposition supporters for neighbors :D Would be hilarious if they put up their own team flag out of spite......Imagine having to wake up to a Magpie flag outside your window every day :eek:

Half time and Box Hill's up by a few goals. Milne has 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back