Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrazy

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
a thread has probably been created on this before but, is he the most bias commentator ever? watching the freo vs bulldogs game, every contest hall or any bulldogs player is in, and even marking contests they lose he talks them up, its excruciating to hear...STFU U TWAT

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Wait, what channel was he on?

I was listening to ABC radio and it was pretty balanced, even with Chris Grant on commentary.

West_Coast_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
last night when harvey kicked the goal he goesss goalllllllllllll oh but its holding the ball does every single fox sports commentator have a conflict of intrest there either managers or involved with a club in some way

d_henderson1810

All Australian
Suspended
Dec 12, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
I find him boring how he tells us about a players' parents, siblings, schooling, what juniour club he played for, some story about the player only he finds funny etc. All this while play is going on.

The part I hate is that I heard that Geelong had the choice to recruit Stephen Kernahan or Dwanye Russell. As a Geelong supporter, I feel shamed about this terrible decision.

Bell2004

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Today when the bulldogs were smashing freo in the first QTR, he says something about pulling the wings of a fly. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
a thread has probably been created on this before but, is he the most bias commentator ever? watching the freo vs bulldogs game, every contest hall or any bulldogs player is in, and even marking contests they lose he talks them up, its excruciating to hear...STFU U TWAT

"Biased", not "bias".

Also, sentences and names start with capital letters.

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Going to a busy man Ando if you're going to correct all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors on BF. Probably have to quit your job!:)

Lol, yeah, you are right. I don't bother most of the time, but occasionally I see a post that is just so bad, I can't hold back. I mean, how lazy is it to claim you don't have the time to press the shift button to get your capitals? Make an effort, man! People have to read this stuff! The "bias" thing has been a popular issue on BF this year.

jko'neal

Cancelled
Oct 16, 2003
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Arsenal
I've added Dwayne to a list which includes Tony Shaw and David Parkin, guys that should not be employed to give unbiased comments on AFL tv shows. Because they are miles away from being unbiased.

larson

Club Legend
Jun 13, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Essendon
This guy is the WORST!

As somebody mentioned earlier, it's as if he picks a side from the start, and then calls the game almost barracking for that side.

Another annoying thing this wa@nker does, he complains about umpiring all game even though he doesn't know the rules. He still hasn't got it through his thick ugly head, that when you are tackled (even without prior opp), you have to make an attempt to get rid of the ball. How many time I've heard him say, but he didn't have prior opportunity.

I hate him so much!

GUSS

Debutant
Aug 30, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I think this blog will be full soon.
He is the most annoying person around at the moment when it comes to football "experts". He changes his colours when it suits him, one minute he's Geelong the next Port Adelaide. And then claims to know all these rumours that are apparantly "facts" which are just plain wrong!
He frustrates me on 3AW as well with the tripe he carries on with. Again claims to be the expert when he is just plain wrong on certain things. And how bad dores he look on the Winners show on fox. He looks like a gumby not knowing what to do with his hands and raising his eyebrows awkedly casue he's obviosuly been told to be more anitmated!
Biggest fool going around!

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I've added Dwayne to a list which includes Tony Shaw and David Parkin, guys that should not be employed to give unbiased comments on AFL tv shows. Because they are miles away from being unbiased.

Can't stand him either. Every sentence starts with "no doubt..."

A flog of the highest order. The bullshit stories, the biased calling, the barracking for his favourite teams being Geelong, Port and Sydney and the amount of smoke he can blow up a players arse for doing some of the most basic things is ****ing irritating.

Are Australians just s**t at commentating sports?

Freo_4eva

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont, San Antonio, ND Irish
Unfortunately, given we are the Foxtel game on saturday arvo.. looks like another 3 hours of putting with this muppet :rolleyes:

Worst Commentator of all time... good effort that, considering some of the other clowns he has passed :thumbsu:

enzso

Senior List
Mar 6, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Just incidentally, aside from whatever his perceived commentary abilities may be, he's probably one of the nicest, most genuine blokes in footy today - with not a trace of ego.

And no, I'm not him :) But maybe the "****head" comments are a little uncalled for. Surely you can vent an opinion on someone without stooping to personal insults?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back