Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 15, 2007
East Horsham
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
I'm looking for the signatures of specifically W=L, W33, Cannons and GMB (or one of his many aliases) but I will take signatures from all members of the Melbourne Flog Brigade to state that they were wrong and we were right. As soon as you sign on the dotted line we'll give you guys a break for coming to your senses, and you'll be forgiven for being a flog with no idea.

Sign below:

I (Melbourne flog), hereby announce that I was wrong all along, and that our kids are no good and our team will be bottom four material for at least the next 5-10 years.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Melbourne Flog

Yeah we're garbage. I'll admit that.

At least we didn't trade for 4 or 5 D grade players like Brisbane did. I guess that's the only positive I can draw from today?

I'm looking for the signatures of specifically W=L, W33, Cannons and GMB (or one of his many aliases) but I will take signatures from all members of the Melbourne Flog Brigade to state that they were wrong and we were right. As soon as you sign on the dotted line we'll give you guys a break for coming to your senses, and you'll be forgiven for being a flog with no idea.

Sign below:

I (Melbourne flog), hereby announce that I was wrong all along, and that our kids are no good and our team will be bottom four material for at least the next 5-10 years.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Melbourne Flog

LD, I am not on your list. How would you like me to respond?

Biffinator.

Is it just me or do the kids that get picked up at Melbourne seem to develop much slower than those kids that that get picked up by clubs who know how to win flags?

I think the draft is great in principle but it would be a real shame if the top couple of picks of each year end up with Melbourne and Richmond where their talent does not get a chance to develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or do the kids that get picked up at Melbourne seem to develop much slower than those kids that that get picked up by clubs who know how to win flags?

I think the draft is great in principle but it would be a real shame if the top couple of picks of each year end up with Melbourne and Richmond where their talent does not get a chance to develop.
Fair point Kickit2brown, fair point.

I sent a link to this thread on W=L's profile page. Will hopefully get his signature soon.

Henderson, Headland, Brennan, Luenberger??
They developed the house down.
You fluked it with JB (father/son). See how you all react when Fev is up to the pips in Kylie?
PS. Thanks for the Travis Johnstone/Jack Grimes trade.
But let me guess.....you won that too?:rolleyes:

We are developing, you have traded away your future for rejects from bottom 8 clubs. X.Clarke came from the runners-up but......hmmmmm
Your club with no history (yeah you arseholed Fitzroy) better win a flag in the next 3 years otherwise the ginger love child will have egg on his face & his missus will have Fev on hers:thumbsu:

The other thing that was hilarious, but we all knew it anyway was when they were discussiing the game on 3AW and it might have been Tony Shaw who said that Melbourne officials are extremely disappointed in the lack of development with Jack Watts, he was saying that despite him being injuried they dont even feel that he is close to the required standard yet to be a first 22 player. They were saying that he could very well go on to become a dominant player, but certainly at the moment definately doesnt look like a number 1 draft pick.

I whelan=legend, hereby announce that I was right all along, and that our kids are the best in the league and our team will be top four material for at least the next 5-10 years.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
whelan=legen

Sign below:

I (Brisbane flog), hereby announce that I was wrong all along, and that our recycled hacks are no good and our team will be bottom four material for at least the next 5-10 years. Joel MacDonald is a champion and I want him back.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Brisbane Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back