Aug 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Simon Black - 25 Brownlow Medal votes.

Superior winner.

Simon Black is a player that deserves the 'Best and Fairest' award. Simon is a player that has always conducted himself with honour on the field.

Congratulations Simon Black - 2002 Brownlow Medalist.

Gawd how EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When he hit the front I had a REALLY good feeling!!!!!!!!!!! A very worthy winner and gawd what a sweet guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS BLACKY SOAK UP THE MOMENT YOU FULLY DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

GO THE MIGHTY LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and for about the 500th time tonight - yet still with genuine feeling and admiration.............

OMG I just got to see the presentation of the Brownlow Medal!!

AMAZING emotional experience - being there for the count and the final celebrations etc.

Simon - you deserve all the accolades - bloody well done!

Yep it was an amazing experience to see it done in front of you. I get all goosebumpy and emotional thinking about it. Simon is so deserving and congratulations to him. Leigh Matthews looked like a proud Dad and Vossy's chest couldn't possibly have pumped out any more for him either. The other players that were there and the whole Lions Administration and board were all so proud.

It felt like being part of a big family celebration - fantastic. Oh Gosh I have said Proud too many times but what the heck WE ARE THE PRIDE OF BRISBANE TOWN AND WE ARE PROUD!!!

special thanks to Simon as he not only deserved to win, his win allowed me to win a smashing $150....

good for football i say!

Originally posted by roostersgal4eva
mention to vossy & des for polling so well :D - better than i expected [/B]
I agree I never knew Des would make it 7th on the table, and as for Voss I'm not surprised at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back