Remember the good old days when St. Kilda were the 'up and coming superstars' of the comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

ahh wont it be a sad sunday for rat fans if stkilda snag a win. I hope you come onto big footy ;)
Only if you promise to when the inevitable loss occurs.

Still, let's address the issue here, St. Kilda thought they were amazing, released a box set, and now their premiership window is basically closed with Geelong too good and even Hawthorn, a team in basically the same position as the Saints were in 2004, only doing well.

Who is better?

Still, let's address the issue here, St. Kilda thought they were amazing, released a box set, and now their premiership window is basically closed with Geelong too good and even Hawthorn, a team in basically the same position as the Saints were in 2004, only doing well.

Who is better?

Lets wait until Sunday - the result will show us stkilda is much better. I am sorry we will destroy such a glorious Geelong dynasty.

We are going to take you back to the glory days of Gary Ablett Senior

Who is better?

Closed?

Who helped you to arrive at that conclusion Albert?:rolleyes::)

Closed?

Who helped you to arrive at that conclusion Albert?:rolleyes::)
As I said, Geelong are in awesome form right now and when they fall down Hawthorn will be the next power side. Your gun players are all at their peak and the best you could do is 12 wins.

When Harvey and Gehrig retire we will have the 2nd youngest list in the comp.

One might say the cycle will have turned full circle - except that our 'young stars' are now our established, core stars (Riewoldt, Fisher, Hayes, Dal etc etc) surrounded by a brigade of younger, hungry players.

You'll get to know them more on Sunday.

Oh, and by the way - I love the face that thread's like this (and that video) are now popping with abandon.

As much as you will protest - Geelong fans ARE WORRIED. This is known to be FACT.

RIVALRY - UPDATED

As I said, Geelong are in awesome form right now and when they fall down Hawthorn will be the next power side. Your gun players are all at their peak and the best you could do is 12 wins.

I just want to know how much it will hurt you if we do snag a win?

Our players will love been the underdogs going into a final series for once.

I love how worried the rat fans are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to know how much it will hurt you if we do snag a win?

Our players will love been the underdogs going into a final series for once.

I love how worried the rat fans are

:confused: 1997

hammock.jpg

Wake me up when you kids have figured out who's the toughest... and bring me a f*cking pina colada when you do!

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember the good old days when St. Kilda were the 'up and coming superstars' of the comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back